GET CLOSE WITH THEM.

This is my Chapter 3 and i about to forgot about this book but luckily im not.The pic at the media i put Kai because he look so cute~~! .Hehe :D.So,like always..Enjoy!

NO ONE POV.

Isya bumped into someone."Michi Namja!" She said angryly while the girls help her.And she start to say all the bad words at him.

"THE FCK ! YOU KNOW I DONT WANT MY FIRST DAY HERE BUMP TO YOU SON OF Aah~ *touching her knee*" The innocent Isya is gone.(idk if im a innocent.Sometime)

"Hey Isya.Dont do--" Lyana said something but Isya just walk faster than the girls."Sorry." Aizzle said bowing to the boys.

"Gwenchana. :)" The boy forgive while bowing to the girls.

ARRIVE TO THEIR HOUSE (AT KOREA).

Isya rush herself to the kitchen.Khay felt pitied about her so she go check her.

"So,How your knee?" Khay asked while bend down looking at Isya who now checking her knee.

"Its okay." Isya said smiling."I gotta go to unpack my things." She added.

AFTER 2 DAYS.(IM TOO LAZY.GEEZ)

"Aaw~ Come on.Lets go watch tv!" Fadzie said shaking Aizzle's hand."Okay.Huh." Aizzle answer with bored tone.

They go to the living room and saw Isya there alone."Wazzup with you?" Fadzie jump to the couch with Aizzle."Nothing." Isya shortly answer.

They watched tv boredly.But that one thing caught their attention.A news..

(THE PIC OF PARK CHANYEOL BUMP INTO A GIRL) EXO'S PARK CHANYEOL ACCIDENTALLY BUMP INTO A GIRL AT PUBLIC.SHE FALLS TO THE ROAD MAKE HER ANGRY.SHE SAID ALL BAD WORD TO HIM.IF YOU FOUND THAT GIRL CALL THIS NUMBER 567****.

"Hey.Its you..right?" Aizzle said pointing to the tv.Isya's eyes widened and she quickly said "This is not really a big problem! Why world do this to me!?" She kneeling on the floor,dont care about if its bleeding again and put her hands to her chest.So dramatic ㅠ.ㅠ

"Its..nothing right? We just call them and said sorry.Thats all." Aizzle said wanting her to calm down.

"OMYGOSH!! SO WE GONNA MEET EXO?? OH OH OH!! ARGH!" Fadzie shout while running around make Lyana and Khay awake.Yeahh..They were sleeping at the living room.

"Thats all you care--" "YOU RIGHT!! OMYGOSH! AM I LUCKY TO BUMP INTO CHANYEOL??" Isya said cut Aizzle question.

"CHANYEOL??" Lyana said immedietly woke up and join us shouting.

"Ergh.This girls." Aizzle said."I gotta go to call that number." she added while Khay patted Aizzle's back.

THEY ARRIVE SMent.(IM TOO LAZY.SORRY~)

"I just know that im waking up from the dreamland and now im at SMent? Omygod." Lyana said while other..fangirling too except Aizzle.

They're now hanging outside the room's door.Maybe just a empty room,waiting someone.

"OMYGOD! I WILL MEET CHANYEOL?? ARGHH! FINALLY IN MY LIFE I MEET HIM! I FREAKING MEET HIM!" Lyana while shouting at Isya who is now lay at the wall.But they never know that some one is there.

Isya quickly put her hand on her face because to happy or scared? meet..

EXO!!!

Isya push Lyana.Lyana now looking up (cute right? xD) And her mouth wide open.Khay controlled the situation while holding her fangirl mode.

"Jaesohamnida(sorry.Forgive me if its wrong.)" Khay said while bringing them towards her.

"Its okay. :)" CHANYEOLL!! Lyana cant hide anymore.She running around while screaming slowly.

"So cute." Chanyeol mumble that everyone can hear."HE CALL ME CUTE?? AAHH~~!" Lyana fangirling around.

Aizzle now sitted cross leg while checking her phone and take a glance at them.Aizzle suddenly standing up and pointing at Jongin face.

"Oh.You look familiar." Aizzle asked still pointing at him."And.." He said while smirking."And what?" Aizzle make her hand down."You look beautiful." Aizzle blush at his sudden comment.

"So,Whose the girl that bump into Chanyeol.Oh..and I will hear your sorry cause you know that im their leader." Suho said and give You-know-right face.

Isya raise her hand out and said "Na.(me)." "Aah~ Let go inside. :)" Junmyeon say while open the door room.They go inside while the other outside.

IN THE ROOM.

"So,Are you really dont know that he is Chanyeol?" Suho said while sitted infront of her.

Isya still shock that this thing will happen.

"Yes.I dont know." Isya muttered while looking bravely at Suho."Ouh okay. :)" His smile make Isya heart beat fast.(Pishhh.)

OUTSIDE THE ROOM.AIZZLE POV.

I dont know what to do.I feel like im not with my friends.It feel like im just surrounded by a Chine-I mean Korean guys.Yess..Handsome though.

That Kai guy annoyed me cause he look at me like he wanted to eat me.Ergh.Gross.I looked at Lyana who is still fangirling around while Chanyeol looking at her with smile on his face.So sawit! (Haha.Sawit is Sweet.)

Okay this guy really annoy me.So,I confidently walk toward him making him lay at the sit and smirking.I sit beside him.

"So,what do you want?" I said with serious tone."You." He said and smiling like an idiot (too rude.xD) I laugh sarcasticaly."You so funny." I said while slap his thigh."Look like you love the thigh." He smirk."Hey! You perv--" I stopped when we heard a screaming inside the room.

"AAHHH!!!" And...

A/N:
OH NO.KAIZZLE MOMENT~! HAHA XD.SO THIS IS MY CHAPTER 3.IT SEEM LIKE ISYA SCENE TOO MUCH SO, IM TRYING TO MAKE THE OTHER GIRLS MORE.BTW,THANKS FOR READING,VOTING AND COMMENTING?.HUHU.KEEP READING AND PLEASE VOTE *SHOW CUTE FACE* OKAY,IT DIDN'T WORK.

❤ YOU GUYS.

STAY COOL.

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌.