A CHANCE.

Hi.Enjoyy!! xD

NO ONE POV.

"Nae? Really??" Isya face now inch away from him cause she really want to know if its true.

"Nae! Its really true!" Suho said,imitited her.His face go close to her.

She then realize and broke the awkward things there.

"Oh.Okay.But,we work here just a month ago.How we--"

Suho cut her off with..

"Just stop working here."

"Hey! You think its easy??" Isya said while poking his hand.

"But,I hope you go to that audition with the girls.On Saturday.Bye~!" Said Suho.

THURSDAY.

"Guys.Ermm..I wanna say that..Ahmm..ARGHH!!" Isya scratch her hair infront of them.

"What.Are.You.Doing?" Fadzie asked and raise her eyebrow.

"Okay! If i say you guys can join me to go to an audition,Is it a good news?" Isya quickly said and sit on the couch.

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yesssss!"

Guess who said no? Yeahh..Aizzle.

"Whyy Aizzlee?!" Isya asked like a drama.

"Why why? I just don't like that.I know that already.You must sing right? I-I know sing but I j-just.."

"You just what?" They asked,so curious.

"DON'T WANT TO SHOW IT! Yes."

"Okayyy.Whatever.What if I,Lyana and Fa--" So many cut today -,-.Aizzle cut Isya off.

"You guys get that? Ouh its okay because I got to be a model for Sold? Sold fashion week." Aizzle said proudly.

They bursted in laugh."She say sold??? Hahahahahha!"

"Its Seoul.No'D' duh." Lyana answer and pointing like she is a teaching them correctly.

"Whatever.But its true."

"How?" Isya look from Aizzle's head to the toes like she not believe on it.

"I walk alone and a girl said that I can be the next model for the fashion week."

"Bad luck for her." Fadzie chuckle with the others.

"Hey! I will show you!!" Aizzle slam her door's room.

SATURDAY.

"Wuhh~~ I can't wait!!" Isya said while putting on her coat.

"Yeahh..Me to-- Wait.Fadzie! Why you still there,checking the phone all the time?!" Lyana hit her leg.

"Ouch! Ahmm..Im just want to say that..Khay want me to be her partner cause she can choose anyone.Hehe."

"Partner for what?" Isya looked at her eyes like seriously (?)

"Don't look so serious.It just partner for photography.Im sorry guyss~~!"

AT THE AUDITION.

"Omygod.Why im so nervous?? Ahh~~!" Lyana walking around.All girls look at her.Yes..really..All is girls.

"Hey.Just sit down only!" Isya whisper to her and pat the seat beside her.

"No.132.Please come in. :)" He smiled and the owner of the number stood up.

No.132 is Isya.

"Good luck.Fighting!" Lyana said while showing fist to her."Okay :D"

Isya's eyes widened when she saw Mr.Soo Man was there.(So formal xD).She bow too much that maybe make him annoyed.So,she stopped.

He just look at Isya.Isya try to be brave and said..

"Hi.My name is Isya.Im..20. :)" Isya smile awkwardly.

"Hi." He said and checking her profile first.

She smile happily after hearing his voice.That voice is kind though.She thought.

"So,What are you gonna sing?" SM said.

"Im gonna sing At Gwanghamun from Kyuhyun." Isya said quickly and smiling again.

"Okay.But I want you to start from the chorus first."

Oneul babochoreom,
ge jarie esso,Ineun geoya..

And she continue singing.

"Stop."

Her heart beat went fast when he said that.

"Can I see your dance?" "What? I mean dance? Ouh Okay."

Isya dance to Growl.She ended it with,caching her breath.

"You're pass.Go to the next audition after 2 weeks."

"Jjinja?! Wahh~~ Ahh!! *ehem* Sorry.Im going."

Isya open the door wide and look at Lyana.

"You got??" "Yesss!!" "Wahh!! Lucky you!"

"Next! No.133." He opens the door and smile to...

Lyana.

A/N:
HEY HEY HEY! WAZZAU~! I WATCH HYDE JEKYLL,ME.THE HERO IS NERD BUT HANDSOME ^^.THANKS READING,VOTING AND COMMENT.IF MY GRAMMAR WRONG AND ANY TYPOS.FORGIVE ME.

(?)

STAY READING MY BOOK TT3TT

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌