WHOPPS.

Omygod! Whats wrong with the title?? I dont know too.Haha.I not have any idea today.But,Im trying.So,Enjoyy!

ISYA POV.

I saw them hugging each other.Yes..Lyana and Chanyeol.Ergh.They never care if people there.But,I dont care though.What I care now that Im late.

Late for what? Late for *cough* hangoutwithsuho.You know,I have his number.So,What i gonna do with it right?

I saw taxi and I go inside.The taxi's driver stopped when we arrived.It just a park nearby his dorm.I wait,wait and wait and....he still not here.

Then,I saw a guy in a black suit.I just sitted quietly and looked down."Hello?" Who's that?? Omygodd! Someone please help me! I look up and saw the black suit guy infront of me."What you want?" I stand.He wearing a mask so, Geez.

He chuckle.Hey! Dont you da-- "I want to meet Mrs.Cutie." He cut my thought and the words make me shock."Junmyeon?" "Yes me?" He answered and open his mask.

NO ONE POV.

"Hey! You scared me!" Isya said while poking his hand."Sorry? Haha." He laugh.He offered Isya to sit at the bench.Now,Time is 9 PM.Still not have people around.

"Im sorry cause im late." He asked and rub his neck."Ouh.Its okay." Isya smile,lay at the bench."You still call me Cutie? pishh.Im Isya." Isya said and Suho there just smiling."Haha.I love calling you Cutie." He said while looking down."Why?" Isya asked."Because..You cute?" Isya look away to hide her blush.(Mygahd.)

AT EXO'S DORM.(WOHOO~!)

"TELL ME! WHERE SUHO HYUNG GOING??" Chen shout while clench his fist and show it to Kai."I-I dont know anything.Why you shout at me?" Kai said and give him weird face."Its a prank." Chen said running and laughing."ITS NOT FUNNY KIM JONGDAE!!" Kai said chasing him.

"But really..Where Suho going?" D.O said to Chanyeol who is fighting with Xiumin cause of Baozi."I..Yahh!!..Dont know." Still fighting."Ouh.Araseo." D.O continue..Cooking.Ofc.

They heard a knock and it was Suho."Finally! Our leader back home heh?" Sehun said put his hand to his shoulder.Suho just shooked his head."Im tired.Let me shower." "Ouh good Suho hyung.I gotta go shower too.Kaja! (Lets go)" Guess who?? Tao."Ergh." Suho annoyed.

THE GIRLS HOUSE.

"Guys!! I miss you all!!" Aizzle said while hugging Lyana and Fadzie."Let me go!!" Lyana push her and catching her breath."Sorry.Btw,Where Isya?" Aizzle asked and hang her coat."Ask me? Hoho.I dont know." Fadzie give her derp face.

*Knock knock* Lyana open the door and appear Smiling Isya."Hi." still smiling."Hi? Weird." Lyana just leave her there.Isya go inside and her just there alone."Great.Just great.GUYS!! WHATS WRONG??" Isya shout to their rooms."NOTHING!" Isya heard that and said "Wow.I thought they can't hear." Isya mumbled.

They make a circle at the living room floor."So,tell ME what you guys do outside?" Fadzie asked them."We sorry for make you alone here." Aizzle apologize."Haha.Its okay.And its sarcasm." Fadzie look annoyed."You not going out with Tao?" Isya said."No.Because.." She said something but Aizzle and Isya can't hear it because of Lyana.

"AAH!! LOOK AT CHANYEOLL!! OMYGOD ~! HE LOOK SO HOT!! AIR AIR !! I NEED AIR! IM SO LUCKY THIS HOT GUY KISS ME BEFORE~~!" Lyana fangirling over the videos on her phone.They look at her at realized her last words."THE FCK??" Fadzie shout and stand immedietly."What?" Lyana looked up to her."You said he kiss you?" Aizzle asked and almost choke her soda."I said that? No.Y-you guys just dreaming.Haha." Lyana laughing awkwardly."Ouh.Now i know why you guys hugging each other before." Isya said smiling like she knows everything."Aah~!" Fadzie said and fangirling.

"Wow.Our friend grow up now~!" Aizzle said clapping along with the others."Hey! You guys just..Ahh!! I wanna sleep! Goodnight!" She quickly put her blanket on.Fadzie,Isya and Aizzle just laughing so hard.

A/N:

OKAY! IM NOT REALLY CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE READ THIS BOOK BUT IM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS READ THIS BOOK UNTIL THIS CHAPTER.SO,I WANT TO THANKS FOR READING,VOTING AND COMMENT :) . YEHET~!

❤ U ALLS.

STAY AT HOME. XD

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌