THEIR CONCERT 2

This Chapter I want to put lyrics in it but I dont know xD.So,I put it a little if I know.Hihi.Enjoyy!

NO ONE POV.

EXO start their concert with Black Pearl.

She's my black pearl ~
She's my black pearl ~!
(And I dont know.)

The fangirls go wild including Fadzie,Isya,Lyana and Khay.Aizzle there just hold her anger because the girls push her.

And the second song is OVERDOSE.

Come in *claps*
Moduengol (na na na IDK! *cry han river*)

Oh she wants me! Oh she gots me! Oh she hurts me! Kkaeso noma gurigo gurinda! Someone call the doctor ~!
(Again -.-)

And its over.

*dut dut dut dut xD (Growl)*
Na hoksi molla gogohaneunde
Jaldeuro~ (All fangirls)
Jigeum wihomhae
So dangerous~

And the chorus.

Na Eurerong3x de! 3x
Nal mulsojihamyeon da jodol molla.
(Omygod.The lyrics is wrong Kiki.)

"What Rong??" Aizzle asked but yeahh..No answer.

After Growl,They watch their Wolf perfomance.Like always (Idk) All girls shouted the EXO's members name.

Then,Chanyeol there first.

"MY YEOLLIE!!! ARGHHHH~! *faint* *awake* I LOVE YOU PARK CHANYEOLLL!!" Lyana shout that only people beside her can hear.Maybe not too (?)

And there Kris.(Ok guys.Kris is not left on that time.Just ask.)

Kai appear.

"Who's that crazy guy wearing the african..I dont know..outfit???" Aizzle asked while pointing at him.Luckily,Fadzie said."Your boyfriend!!" She replied and smirk to her."Hey!! My boyfriend is Justin Bieber!!" Aizzle shouted.

One of the fangirl beside Aizzle look at her."Oh fck." Aizzle mumble look down and smile to the girl "Yes?" Aizzle asked with smile.The girl quickly look infront leave Aizzle there who is make a derp face.

Their forth song is Open Arms.

Lying beside you,Here in the dark.
Feeling your heartbeat with mine~

All girls stopped being wild and enjoy the song.

"Ohh.Finally,I understand the song~ Right guys?" Aizzle poke Khay and Lyana shoulder.They just look at her and turn away."Gosh.You didn't hear it too?" Aizzle shooked her head.

And the concert fill with shout and some light thingy bcoz of the girls camera.

Lastly,After all songs over,The boys slowly going out from backstage and bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We here want to say that we're very happy and glad you guys came to OUR CONCERT!!" Suho said and the girls shout again.

"Yeah Yeah.Whatever..ermm..What his name? No! I mean I want to go back home!"

Aizzle talking alone.

"We will work hard and give you guys HAPPINESS!!" Chen said and all the girls just reply with their shouting.

"WE ARE ONE! SARANGHAJA!!!" Suho shout fill the concert

"OMYGOD! WHATS THAT??" Aizzle said her eyes widened coz of that shouting.

The boys shout 'Saranghae' 'I love you' and 'Wo ai ni'.

"Thanks! I love myself too!" Aizzle shout.

EXO go infront of the stage a little that is really near the girls.The boys clapping and waving because they sing 3.6.5 for the last song.

Lay is infront of them but he never know them because he is..forgot already (?). xD.

And there Kai and Chanyeol make their way infront of the girls.That time Chanyeol look down..

"OMYGODD!! MY CHANYEOLL!!" Lyana shout and waving.Chanyeol's eyes widened when Lyana is there.Lyana just smiling and waving again.Chanyeol do the same thing at her and smile.All fangirls there just shout althought they dont know that Chanyeol is waving at Lyana.

Kai there and Aizzle shout "HEY!! ITS KAII!! IM GONNA TAKE HIS PICTURE HUEHUE!" She take his pics and he looks at her phone but he dont know she is Aizzle.

And its over.

OUTSIDE THE CONCERT.

"FINALLY! I WANT GO BACK HOME!!" Aizzle shout and again Lyana shut her mouth.

"WOW! Thats Amazing!!" Khay said with the 'Wow' face and the girls just laughing.

AT HOME.

"Heh.Suho never know im exist!" Isya shout in the room."What?!!" Fadzie asked."I mean he never know that im exist..on that concert only." Isya said and chuckle.

"Guys..*yawn* not in a sleepy mode heh? Mygahd.I must go to school tomorrow! Aishh!" Khay immedietly put herself in the blanket.

"So pity.But i dont..Oh.My..voice." Aizzle's voice broke."ITS ALL B-- cause of..you guys.*cough*" She added.

"You guys..Not me right.I want to go to my dreamland~ ByeBye!" Fadzie shut her door quickly.Maybe not sleeping..uhuk.

"Look! Chanyeol is looking at me! And and..He look so hot in this photo!!" Lyana said while showing her phone to Isya and Aizzle.

"Oh.I have *cough* Kai photo." Aizzle sip her skyjuice (Why must skyjuice right?)

"Wuu~!" Isya and Lyana said and Aizzle just furrowed her eyebrow."Whatever." Aizzle annoyed with it.

A/N:
OH KAY.IT JUST HAVE 2 CHAPTER ONLY FOR THE CONCERT BECAUSE I NEVER ATTEND ANY CONCERT TT3TT .KKAEBSONG~.SO THANKS READING,VOTING AND COMMENT.I KNOW IN THIS CHAPTER HAVE MANY WRONG GRAMMAR AND TYPOS.

[LOVE]

STAY..CAN YOU STAY WITH ME~~?

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌