THEIR FIRST ONE.

Hey hey! I forgot to do thith (Sehun mode xD) I mean this first.Cause im really forgot.I really want the previous chapter to be published immedietly.So,This chapter,Enjoyy!

NO ONE POV.

"W-What are y-you doing..Chanyeol?" Lyana said with those widened eyes.She really really shock about the kiss.

"What? Dont like it?" He said while furrowed his eyebrow up."No..I mean..Ahmm..Why you do t-that?" Her voice shaking and her body froze there."You say you're cold.So,I 'Hot' you." His white teeth appeared.Lyana looked down.

"I-Im sorry." Chanyeol said.Lyana look up back and saw Chanyeol's head down."NO! No.Dont say sorry! Its nothing..It just.." She cant think anything right now."What? You want it to your.."

"Lips?"

"What? No.I mean yes.OH OH! IM JUST--" Chanyeol cut her off with his index finger on her lips make Lyana looked at him with eyes widened."Shh.." He said with his pink lips.(So..Ahh~! xD) He put his finger down and Lyana quickly said

"What are you doing?" She said bravely."Nothing.Hihi.Kkaebsong~" He said.BAEKYEOLL~~! "Ouh.Okay." She chuckle a little."Chanyeol." "Mwo?" "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!" She runs.He chase her.

CHANYEOL POV.

Im gonna catch you and you will listen to my heart beat that only beat fast when i see you.I thought.

AT THE GIRLS HOUSE.

Isya sitted at the corner of the bed and watch Aizzle fix her hair."Beautiful?" Aizzle realized that Isya watch her.

"Yes.It sound les but nope.You pretty.And good luck for your date." Isya smirking to the girl.

"Hey! Its not..date.It just hangout." Aizzle muttered and Isya saw her blushing make her chuckle.

"Still good luck.Kai will love it." Isya confidentally said.Aizzle hug her and they bid goodbye.

AT PASTARIA.(IDK WHY.BUT THIS IS PASTA)

Aizzle quickly get out from taxi and go inside the Pastaria.She saw one boy there.Just one boy.When i say ONE , Its really ONE.So,she go to him and greet him who is looking at the phone.

"Hello?" The boy look up and he is Kai.Aizzle smiled and sit infront of him."Wazzup?" Kai said and call the waiter."Nothing."

Aizzle look at the waiter.Luckily the waiter is boy,cause he look like he dont know Kai.The order is already served.They eat silently."I thought you can't come." Aizzle look at him while sip the orange juice.

"Why i wouldn't come? I love to hangout with you." He smiled and comment make Aizzle blush.

CHANYEOL AND LYANA.

"Ha!! This is our house. :)" Lyana said standing infront of the door."Its really look like an apartment." He look around and stopped when his eyes reach Lyana.

"Gotta say goodbye?" Lyana asked and showing her hand for handshake.Chanyeol took out his hands from the pocket.

He grab Lyana hand.They're not doing handshake.They do harlem shake.Nahh~ Kidding xD.

Chanyeol pull her into his embrace.Lyana was shock and she was struggle on it.Chanyeol broke the hug and Lyana catch her breath.Chanyeol look at her and chuckle.

"Sorry." He apologize.Lyana chuckle too."Its okay..but can I?" "What?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrow.Chanyeol was shock that Lyana pull him for a hug again but he smile widely.

"What is this heh?" He said while smiling close his eyes,Enjoying the situation."Nothing.Maybe im gonna miss you,Yeollie.Hihi." Lyana said hug him tightly."Me too,Lyana.We hangout more after?" He look at her but not broking the hug."Okie~!" They chuckle.

But the thing going awkward when Isya out from the door and she look not interested with them."Hey guys.Dont hug outside.Someone will saw you.I gotta go.Bubye~" She said while bid a goodbye.

"Wow.Your friend..not bad." He smile still not broking the hug."Yeah..Im shock.Btw,Go back to your dorm now.You must be tired right?" And he left.

THE KAIZZLE COUPLE.

"You pay,Pervert." Aizzle said while looking at the mirror."Yahh! You little--" He stopped when he realize that he said bad words.He look at Aizzle who looking not to hear."*pheww* Yeah.Yeah,Im paying." She still not hear that.

"Finish?" Aizzle said while looked up to Kai.Kai look at her face."What?" She asked again."Nothing." His eyes slowly landed to the road.

"It because you really beautiful~ heh." Kai mumble while smirking at the road."What you say?" Aizzle looked at him."Nothing." He smiled."You..weird." Aizzle raised her eyebrow.

AT THE GIRLS'S HOUSE.FADZIE POV.

What im going to do.Oh,I know.Slee-- *slept already with panda beside her*

A/N:
GUYSS!! THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT THEIR FIRST DAT-- I MEAN HANGOUT COUPLE.HEHEHEHE *EVIL LAUGH* OKAY,IM GONNA THANKS FOR READING TO THIS NOTHING BOOK,VOTING AND COMMENT.I FEEL LIKE CRYING TT3TT .LUCKILY,IM NOT XD.

❤ YOU GUYS.

STAY COOL. MYAA~!

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌