GOOD NEWS.

Hello.So formal.Haha.So,want to know what is the good news~~? Hehe.Just enjoyy!!

NO ONE POV.
3 Month later.

The girls and Exo never meet or even calling each other for 2 month because they're too busy.

Aizzle and Fadzie found a job for the girls.They will working at the 'Coffee for Life.' (Weird name).Yes,all the girls except Khay.

Isya and Lyana are waiters,Fadzie and Aizzle will be the one who make coffee.They glad to have that job.

"Im bored! Im going there,there and there!" Lyana said and sit at the chair.

"Duh.Me too." Isya swept the sweat from her forehead.

"Hahaahaha! You know what? Fadzie is--" Fadzie put her index finger to Aizzle's lips.

"What?" Isya and Lyana said at the same time.

"Arghh! *Push her finger* Fadzie is scared of cockcroaches and she shout very loud till my ears can't hear anything! Hahaaha!" She said quickly.

"Wow.I thought you were fangirling over Exo." Lyana said while chuckle.

"Ouh.Exo.What they doing now heh?" Isya asked and continue sweep the floor.

"Nothing." Fadzie replied."Hey! I said Exo,Not you!" "Whatever."

"Ahh.They maybe busy so much unti-- *ring ring*" Isya's phone ringing.

"Sorry I must answer quickly." She said and going out from the shop after untying her apron.

"Hello?" "Hello.Yobeoseyo?" "Isya." "Hi~ You not put a name on this number heh?" "Wait." She said and he chuckle in the phone.

She check and its show..

$uh❤.

On it.She little bit embrassed that she didn't look at it and she talked to him like stranger.But,Her eyes widened when she realize that Suho is calling.

"Hey! Why are you calling??" "Wae? I can't?" "No! I mean..I just say why." "Ouh.I want to meet you.Hihi." "Okay.But,Aren't you busy?" "Not really.Lets meet at--"

You cut him off and said happily "At Coffee for life!" "Are you happy that much? haha.Okay,Lets meet there.Byee~" "Byee~!"

Isya wanted to surprise him that she and the girls worked here.They worked here about 1 month ago.Just say.

11:15

"Where is him?" Aizzle said."Im sorry.But I know he will come.Just wait with me.Please~!" Isya beg."Sorry.I wanna go home.Take this key." She throw the key and Isya gasped.

"Hey! You leave me here already?! Its night! And I will.." "And you will what? You're waiting him like an hours ago.The girls left and I really want to go back home.Im sorry." Aizzle hurriedly run to the door and take a cab.

Isya here,Alone.

"What im gonna do? Omygosh." She think and think.

Then,door wide open.Her face quickly looked at the door and she stood up from the sit.

Dont know why,But she go behind the counter to hide.

"Hello? ermm.." She heard a boy's voice.She stand but show the back to him.She tying her apron and looked at him smiling.

"Can I wai-- Hey! Isyaa!!" Yes.Suho.He run to the counter and open his mask.

"Tada~~ I worked here.With the girls.Hehe." She said while drag him to sit.

"Really? Ohh,Thats why you tell me to be here ~.Btw,Anja (Sit down).I need to say something." Suho looked at her with serious face.

"Wut? Like its really..look so serious."

"Nahh..Its just I really have something to say."

"What is it?"

"What if I say that..I give you to join an audition with the girls?" He said.

"Whatt??"

A/N:
IM REALLY TIRED! ARGHH! HAHAHA.BUT IM JUST DOING THIS CHAPTER SHORT ONLY.SO,THANKS FOR READING,VOTING AND COMMENT.SORRY FOR THE GRAMMARS AND ANY TYPOS~.I LOVE YOU GUYS UNTIL MY HEART FULL.LOL.

[SARANG]

STAY VOGUE.BLARGH.

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌