THEIR CONCERT.

Enjoyy! Haha. xD

AIZZLE POV.

"Chatting with Kai heh?" Fadzie asked me."Shut up onleyhh." I shout.Yes..Im chatting with him.But how she know? Ahh.Dont care.

What you doing Kai?

[Nothing.Just chatting with you.]

Ouh Okay. :)

[OH! Btw,Who's your fave Exo's member?]

Well FYI..I love JB moree ~! Hihi.

[JB GOT7??]

Got7? No.Justin bieber duhh.

[Ouh.I gotta go.Bye.]

Bye.

Something wrong with him.Yeahh..Like i said before that I love Justin Bieber.This is the real spelling if you know what i mean.But,Its really.Something wrong with him.Whatevahh!

I saw everybody slept already.What i gonna do? Ermm.Kitchen~ *evil laugh*

I go to the kitchen.Guess what? Nothing~.It just the kitchen too dark.Woo~ Im scared.Hehe.No,Im not sca--

"AAHHHH!!!" Im shouting right now -,-.It just cockcroach but ITS FREAKING SCARED ME!! ergh.

"What! What?!" Lyana run to me."Hehe.Nothing." While rubbing my neck.Oh gosh.Say sorry Aizzle! Say!

"I gotta go sleep back then." Lyana walk while yawning.Erm..I open the fridge and TADA! ITS NOTHING~! WAHH! sarcasm -.-."The fck.Nothing here.Just a soda? Geez." God know how i feel now.

So,Now i just sleeping at the couch.Tired to go to bedroom dehh.

NEXT MORNING.NO ONE POV.

"Guysss!! Exo will do their concert here!!" Khay suddenly appear from the house's door and the girls just stood at their place little shock.

Aizzle now drop her snack.Lyana stopped from fangirling.Isya fall to the floor bcoz of trying to put the plate at the cabinet.Fadzie just enjoying at music in her earphone.

"Sorry.Im just saying." Khay now bowing."Omygosh! Exo will make concert here!! Cool~!" Fadzie shout and turned around,gasped that Khay there."We know already." They said while chuckle.

"Soooo,Just waited for the date.Uhuu~! Yeahh!" Isya said."Why you guys buy the ticket for me too heh?" Aizzle asked while watching tv boredly."Aishh..Just take it already." Khay poke her head and she just 'Ouch' at that action.

"Ohh Lyana.How many i want to say?? I said stop fangirling or i will leave you at home when th--" Lyana sit down quickly when Fadzie said that.Fadzie just smirk.

THE DAY BEFORE CONCERT.

"Can I wear this shirt?" Aizzle show the shirt to them."No." "Why?? uhuk uhuk." xD."Because you're going to Exo's Concert." Fadzie raise her eyebrows."So?"

"Not Jb."

"Okay.Okay.But i just have this fo--" "Just wear anything but not JB on it!" Lyana said when she realized they fighting about the shirt.

DAY OF THE CONCERT.

"Just..Ahh! You guys are so fat!" Isya whisper to them at the back seat of the cab."Shut up." Fadzie said."I think im lucky to got this seat first." Khay said happily.You know what seat she got right? "Ohh.Im okay cause im small." Lyana wipe her sweat and looking at the window.

They arrived at the place.A HUGE CROWD MANY CRAZ-- FANGIRL AROUND THERE! "Oh no.How we want to go there?" Isya's eyes widened."Like im saying..I DONT WANT TO GO TO THIS FREAK--" Lyana cup Aizzle's mouth because she shout too loud like everyone will hear it.

"We just push them like monster.Game over." Fadzie said confidentally."Its EASY for YOU." Isya pointing to her face.

ALREADY IN THE CONCERT.

"Where my Chanyeoll?!?! Uhuk Uhuk!" Lyana shout that no one can't hear it because there were so much girls."This is like 100 times i say to you! The concert is not even start!!" Khay shout to Lyana."Sorry!"

And the concert begin.All crazy girls here including them except Aizzle screaming loudly."MOM HELP ME!!! I WANT GO BACK HOME!!" Aizzle shout and looking at the roof.

They were lucky cause they got to standing at front of the stage.The concert start with All the boys came out from the backstage.They screaming loudly than before.

The boys greet them with smling brightly,bowing and said "HELLO EVERYBODYY!!".

They go crazy than crazy.If you know what I mean."AHHH!! THAT WAS SUHOO!!" Isya shout and shout again.All people were shouting 'E.X.O!' many times.

And Aizzle there shout 'O.MY.GOD' no one knows.

"Are you guys happy?" Baekhyun said in Korean languange.The girls dont know what are they asking,They just shout.

"PITY MY FRIENDS!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LITTLE EYELINER BOYY!!" Aizzle shout.(Omygod.This concert in this book will full with Aizzle's shout onlyy?? Haha xD)

The boys start to introduce."WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO EXO IMNIDA!" They bow.

Exo start their concert with Black Pearl.

To be continue..

A/N:
SO THAT CONCERT MAKE ME WANT TO SHOUT TOO.HAHAA.OH GOSH AIZZLE XD.LOLL.THANKS FOR READING.I LOVE THE DIGITS OF MY READERS TT3TT MAKE ME CRY HAPPILY!! HAHAH.VOTING AND COMMENT.SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR AND ANY TYPOS.

❤❤

STAY HEALTHY ^^

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌