LET'S GO!!

2 DAYS AFTER.

"Please tell Baekhyun that Im gonna--"

"Just go Iffah.Please." Khay beg.

"No!! Tell him that Im gonna miss him!!" Iffah shout that people at the airport can hear that.

"Okay.Okay.Just please..go." Khay push her to the front make her pout but obeyed.

As she run to some place, She shout again.

"TELL AIZZLE TOO!! I MISS HER!!"

Khay thumb up at her and Iffah just smile while running back.But then, Khay muttered at Fadzie who is watching all the things before.

"Ergh.I hope she will not coming back.If she do that..Woo!! I think I will be murder too." And they laugh together.

3 DAYS.
LYANA'S POV.

"Isya, Im going.Cafeteria." I said after grab her shoulder to help me stand and she just nod while swaying left right on the music tones.Ohh, Please.She never care.

I walked out and headed to the elevator.I push the first's button and then its going down.I walked out again when arrived there.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling me.

"Mimie!! Mimie yahh!!"

I looked back and smile to him.Yeah, Boy.He is Chanyeol, My boyfriend.Forgot to say, My name is Mimie Lyana.So, He called my first name because he thought that its cute like my height.I kinda annoyed when he said height but he said cute so I like it a lot.

"Yeollie~!!" I run to him and quickly grab his hand.He just smile all widely at me.

"Whats up with that smile, Happy virus?" I then chuckled on my own statement.

He drag me to the chair and we settled down.

"I want to say something that confirm make you excited about it!" He shake my hands while saying that.Looks like the owner one is more excited.

"What is it??" My excited mode light up on my question.

"We're resting all of this month right?" He asked me.Well, I still don't get it but just nod.

"So, I hope you okay if Exo asking you and the girls to a holiday's trip." He smiled again.

I can't say no to that smile and the holiday's trip too!

"Yeollie~ You know what? Im okay with it!!" I shout but then realized that its too loud until he shooed me.We chuckled.

"Good! Pack your thing tonight." He squezzed my hand hard than before and I know he was happy too much so I just smiled.

"And I have a thing to do on that holiday's trip for you.But, Please don't beg me to say the thing Im gonna do.I want to make it surprise.Hehe." I was shock and sometime felt curious but I must obey my boyfriend so he will never be annoy with me.Ehm.

AT EXO'S DORM.
THE DAY.
NO ONE POV.

"Please!! Just bring her!! I miss her!!" Tao shout fill their dorm.He shout to who is looking so annoy but sometime thought that he is cute.You know Exo-L right? I was referring to Isya.(Or myself xD)

"What you gonna say if they said why Fadzie was there?" Isya asked while Lyana just calm her down.She, with her bags there and there, was hearing a shout from Tao.

"Just say that she is my own photographer.Enough! Please just bring--" She immedietly call Fadzie too make Tao not shout on her anymore.

"Yeayyy!" Tao shout of joy.

"And call the girl too.Ahmm.Who? Aishh.Who is that girl? Arghh." Lay scratch his hair to remember the girl's name.

"Khay?" Luhan's eyesbrow raised.

"Yes! Please." While trying to zip his backpack.

Isya groan at his please thingy and again Lyana there comforting her.

But then, Kai there just go beside Isya and whisper to her something.

"Please call my girl too." Kai smirk when Isya look at him boredly.

"Okay." She sigh silently.

"You guys! Please pack your thing.We're going on a trip.3 days.Faster!! Just go with Aizzle's manager's car or her designer's car since she living with them.Please faster.I don't want to hear this boy begging to sleep on the car.Bye." Isya who is talking on the phone.

IN THE CAR.

They were having two cars since they can't fit sitting together.So, One car with Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Luhan at the backseat.Infront of them is Kai,Sehun and Chen.While the next to driver's seat is Lyana.

On other cars, There were Tao,Lay and D.O at the backseat.Kris,Xiumin and Suho on the between.And there was Isya at the front.

They're having a happy conversation and singing the Rozy's song together but changed to the Exo's song too.

THE GIRLS CAR.

"Where did they want us to go?" Fadzie said with her sleepy's voice.

"Mrs sleepy head, we're going to a trip at Jeju? I don't even fcking know the place." Aizzle answered.

"Oh Jeju.That was a good idea though." Khay said while chewing her SATANG [Candy.] (I just learn this from the RETURN OF SUPERMAN.You know kids love candy.So, they were saying that all the times xD)

As they were arrived there, Excited mood surprisingly came.

"Wahhhh~!!" They all on cloud nine with the Jeju's picturesque.

Well, Aizzle,Fadzie and Khay met them already when they rest themselves at some near shop.

They were checking their hotels near the beach.Night came.After they checked their hotels room..

Romantic moment on the way.

A/N:
HUYYY! I WAS SO HAPPY THAT MY OH-SO-CALL READERS OR VIEWERS ARE 1K NOWWW.GOSH.MAYBE YOU GUYS SAID AHHH IT JUST 1K BUT I FELT THE DIFFERENT WAY.I MEAN I NEVER EXPECTED THIS TOO MUCH.I WAS ABOUT TO STOP ON THE 3RD CHAPTER XD.BUT I WAS HAPPY WRITING ALL THIS :).SO THANKS READING,VOTING AND COMMENTS ON MY BOOK.I WILL DO MY BEST TO PROVE THAT IM HAPPY WRITING THIS BOOK ㅠㅠ

CALL ME BABY ;)

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL