CHAPTER FOR KHAY.

Chapter 32 : CHAPTER FOR KHAY.

KHAY's POV.

Now, we were at 'G' World in Gyeongju.Its an amusement park like in Running Man.We? Me and Zhang Yixing.

Yeah, we want to spend times together as a friends eventhought I can't hold my feeling on him.But, I just ignore it because he's an idol.

We start to walk happily since its not really many people here on work day.

"What you want to ride first?" He asked me while looking at me with those eyes.

"Ermm..Ha! Merry-go-around!!" I don't know why I choosed that because I think I never ride it since 8 years old.

"Such a kids." He chuckled and mess my hair.I look at him annoyingly and we laugh all the way go there.

Luckily, Its no one there.We ride it together.He sit on the horse beside me and its start to go around.

"Wahh~!" I yell when its go more faster while Lay there just looking at me all the time.And here I am, don't mind and just avoiding him.

After that, he asked me again."So, what you want to--"

"I want you to choose this time." I smiled at him and he put his finger on the chin like thinking what to play.

"Lets play roller coaster." He pull me and we run quickly to the place we need.

We already sit on the seat and its going slow first.To be honest, I scared to play this because its my first time.

I don't know what to do, so I just grab the thing in my hands tightly.

I think Lay saw it because he grab my hand and enterwined his hand with me.I blush and looked at him.He opens his mask and smiled.

When we reach the top and you know what happens right? So, what I do is..

"ARGHHHH!!!!" I shout till I know that my voices will broke after this and I feel that Lay squeeze my hand tightly.

In the end, I feel dizzy and suddenly Lay catch me when I start to fell down to the ground.

"Gwenchana?" He asked me and I just nodded slowly.Okay, I think im not really fine.

"I go to the restroom first, okay?" I said to him.He look at me worriedly while I was walking to the restroom.

I stared at the mirror and I vomit.I know its weird but it show that I really mean it when I say first time.

I was about to go out, Lay held my hand and asked me if im okay.

"Im okay Lay.Really okay." I show my smile at him and he just sigh.

"Wae?" He just shook his head quickly and said..

"Big wheels?" And I replied by, "Kaja!!" He laughed.

We just walk there because we're deadly tired.I looked front all the times, so I turn my head, wanted to look at him but he's not there.

I gasped and trying to find him but not going anywhere.I want to shout but I scared if some girls here notice he is Lay.

So, I search him suddenly someone backhug me.I looked behind, he show me something.

Cotton candy.

I smiled.I know who is him.I took the candy floss one and pull him to the bench near.Its start to get dark here.

But then he said..

"Big wheels?"

I think he really want to go there.I know he pouting right now and I just laugh.We go there more happy than before.

We go inside and sit facing each other.I try my best to do something so Im not just to look at him.Sadly, its nothing to do.

He grab my cotton candy and ripped the plastic.He give to me back.We eat it while sitting, looking at the whole park.

My cotton candy already gone since I was so hungry.

"You want mine?" He asked me.I shooked my head and something make me ashamed when my tummy growling.

"Oh-oh look like someone want it." He chuckled and there me blush.

And yeah, I make his cotton candy gone too.We enjoy riding it.I don't know how I do, eating two cotton candy in just 4 minutes.

My eyes widened when he sit beside me and wraps his arms around my hands.He lean his head on my shoulder while looking at the window.

"Y-Yixing..what are you--"

"Again,I love to do this.." He looked at me.

"...especially with you."

Then he give me a peck,

on the lips.

♣--♣--♣END OF THEIR CHAP.♣--♣--♣

GREAT, SATANSOO IS NOT THERE XD

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE ^^

I ALREADY PUBLISHED MY SECOND BOOK!! *JUMPING HAPPILY WITH LYANA*

MA SEC BOOK: Yes.Im His wife. [Kai Fanfic]

-SYAYEOL.