HANGOUT WITH THEM.

Omygod.I finally wrote the book until chapter 4.Just chapter 4 right? But it feel like im better now.Yeahh..Im not sick but it just this is my first book duh.Haha.Again,Chapter 4 Enjoyy!

SUHO POV.

I started to investigate this cute girl.I mean not..It just..Okay whatever.

"So,What if you know Its Chanyeol already?" I changed the question a little make her look down.

"*muttered*" I know she say something but i dont hear it."What?" I softly said.Again,She muttered still i dont hear it.I make a way to her side."What?" I asked.

ISYA POV.

"What?" I hear him say it again but..why i hear it clearly than before? So,I look infront.I look at the my left and right.Then,BAMM! Im screaming till I jumped to the table.He face just a inch away from me duh.

"Are..you okay?" He said furrowed his eyebrow.I panting while put my hand to my chest.

Right now,I saw everyone (EXO AND THE GIRLS) Inside the room,looking shock.

"Wow.What're you guys..doing?" Fadzie said with Tao beside her.

"Nothing! Its really nothing! Dont you guys dare think anything bad! Its no--" Lyana cut Isya off with "We dont think anything." Furrowed her eyebrows.

"I meann..Ahh! I want to go home." Isya said while pull Khay who is giving her Fck-you-it-hurt! face.

Isya pulled Aizzle wrist and Kai there said "Bye babe." wink at her.She blush.

Isya then pulled Lyana."NO! I WANT WITH MY CHANYEOLL!" Lyana shouted and Isya quickly cup her mouth and warned her "Shut up."

Fadzie.Its okay because she look like not interesting about this place.She interested to Tao only.Maybe.Hehehhehee (So evil >_)

AT HOUSE.

"AHH! WHY YOU PULL ME FROM THAT PLACE! LIKE DUH..I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH THEM!" Lyana shout fill the house.

Khay just looked at her and shooked her head.Her gaze change when Aizzle said,

"Omygod! I forgot to tell his number! stupid me." "Yeahh..You're stupid.Look at me,I have--" Isya cut Fadzie off "YOU HAVE TAO's NUMBER??" "How do you know?" Fadzie furrowed her eyebrow."Cause you're with Tao all the time.And why did he gave you,like srsly? He an idol..Why he--" "I kneeled infront of him." "What?? Hahaahha." We laugh our ass off except Lyana who didn't know whats going on because she only fangirling that time about him,Chanyeol.

AT 8:30 PM,NIGHT.

"Call him!! Please~!" The girls said except Fadzie who is now looking at them weirdly."Guys..What you guys want to say to them.heh?" Fadzie asked.

"I will ask them to join us hangout." Khay said confidently.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Fadzie shouted.

"No.Well..Why Tao gave the number if that not the reason?" Khay said while put her hands at her waist.

AT THE NIGHT CAFE.

"Guys..I think they never come here." Fadzie said while the other nervous.Like always,Lyana is the first one can't sit properly causing Fadzie to give her a death glare.She stopped.

Since this Cafe look like no one around,Its good for them (EXO) Not being caught.The girls shock when they saw a group of boys just came out from the door.They fangirling.

Aizzle raise her hand and the boys quickly go to their table make them (Girls) looked down.The boys wore coat because outside is cold.Night right?.And the boys wore mask too.

All EXO's member greet and bowing to them.The girls just do the same.

"So..Hi!" Aizzle said.She is a hyper girl who can broke the awkward situation.Lucky them to have her as their bestfriend.

"Hi ~!" EXO said.Chanyeol started to flirt Lyana.Fadzie start the conversation between her and Tao.Maybe because of the calling thingy.And there KaiZzle moment.Aah~~.Dont think weird.Haha.

"So,Guys..sorry for disturbing.We just try if you guys come or not.We really glad to see you guys here. :)" Khay said smiling.Isya is really ashamed.Because..(Yes.Im a girl that not like Aizzle.Hehe.).

"Its okay.We're like to meet people around :)" DO said.The other just agree.

"Oh.Order what you want." Lyana said.The girls eyeing her giving her Are-you-serious face.She just nod.

"Really? We just don--" Lyana cut Xiumin answer."Its really okay.Just order :)"

They ordered.Lyana's eyes widened look at the order's paper.Chanyeol look at her.

"I pay." Chanyeol smile at her."No.No,Its okay." fake smile,Lyana."Its a fake smile.Yeah..You pay but me too." "Thanks yeollie. :)" "Tch." They laughed.

"I miss you already." Kai muttered while playing with Aizzle's finger.Aizzle looked at him and said,"Me too,pervert." Aizzle said teasing him."Yah! dont call me pervert or.." "Or what Kai?" Aizzle said while look curious." Kai go close to her to whisper and said,"Or I will show you my pervert thing." He smirk.Aizzle's eyes widened.Ouh.

"Thanks for calling me. :)" Tao said and Fadzie reply "You're always welcome." Fadzie smile to him.And they're playing phone.Haha > <

EATING TIME.

The girls and The boys eat happily.They talk,talk and talk.(its like you knocking the door right? xD).All eyes looking at Lay sudden action.

He touch Khay hand while eating.

"EEWW~!!" They all said and some of them were laughing so hard.

Khay quickly took her hand out."Ey! Its nothing!" Lay said shouting.Khay just chuckle.

"Are your knees okay?" Baekhyun said worriedly at Isya."Ouh.Its okay though :)"
Isya said still eating.

"Really?" Said Suho to Isya make her stopped eating."Yes? I mean yes.." Isya muttered."If you have problem,Call me okay?" "How i want to call you,Mr Junmyeon?" Isya said softly while raised her eyebrow."I give you my card,Mrs..?" Suho said wanting to know."Cutie~!" Isya said while make a cute face."Okay,Mrs cutie. :D".They both laughed.

Everybody enjoy their night together.

THE GIRLS,AT HOME.

"Omygod!! I feel like in heaven!" Aizzle said and rest herself to the couch."Yeahh..I love it though." Fadzie said in bored tone.

Lyana and Isya already asleep.Hehe.Khay there watchs tv.

"I hope we can do that again." Khay said while changing the channel.She swith off the tv."Argh! I hate this tv.No channel.Bye gurls~! Goodnight!!" Khay buried herself in the blanket."Goodnight!" They reply.

A/N:
HOLLA HOLLI~! MISS ME? NOT? OKAY TwT.HAHA.SORRY BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS DIFFERENT LIKE THE WORD IS ALL BLACK.SO,THANKS FOR READING , VOTING AND COMMENT :).HOPE YOU CAN ALWAYS DO THAT TO THIS NOTHING BOOK.HEHE.

❤ YOU GUYS.

STAY COOL.CHUCHU ~! (OKAY IDK.XD)

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌