KHAY AND LAY.

Hey guys~~ I don't have any ideas to write this thing first.Enjoyy ⇦Waddup with this word? xD.

NO ONE POV.
MESSAGE.

[Hey Lay.This is Khay~]

[Lol.Heyy!]

[Im disturbing you?]

[Noo! Btw,Wanna meet?]

[So dangerous --"]

[Are you singing Growl?]

[And you remember the song.Okay.Lets meet !! :D.]

END MESSAGE.

Khay wearing her oversized hoodie and tracksuit only since she is only wear anything simple.

Meanwhile,Lay there wearing shirt and short jeans that showing half of his leg. *nosebleed*

They're sitting on the bench at the nearby park (Chanyeol.Haha.So funneh -_-)

"Are not you busy?" Khay asked while looking at him curiously.

"Its okay :).They let us to rest for this month first.So,yeahh." And Khay 'Ouhh' ING on his statement.

"And you going out with me? Wow.I can't believe this.Lol." They laughed and then atmosphere goes awkward.

They were fighting with the cold weather.What a genius to wore something short,Lay xD.

"From side you look like Luhan oppa,You know?" She asked to broke the situation. (Luhan ㅠ0ㅠ)

"Jjinja? But Im more manly." He said while showing that he is really manly.

"Ouh.Really? Show me." She smirk at him.

"Hehe.Okayy~"

Then,Lay took Khay hands and make it closer together.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Manly?"

He blow his hot breath on her hands.

"Like it?" He asked.

She nodded slowly.

"If you want it again just tell me,Okay?" While smiling to her.

"O--kay.But,not so m-manl--"

"Manly? Hey! You want me to show more?" His eyebrow raised.

Khay let out a chuckle and nodded happily.

"Naughty." Lay chuckle too.

So,What he do?

He wrap his arms around her,Rub her hand like a gentleman and there Khay with her eyes widened.

"T-thats enough L-lay." She tried to push his hands but he pout and muttered..

"No~ I want it too," He then make his face closer to her ear and whisper,

"...Cause I love doing this especially for you." And he smiled widely than before.

A/N:
FINNALY~ I MADE THEIR MOMENT TOGETHER IN ONE CHAPTER!! I WANNA SLEEP.ITS SHORT BTW TTATT.BUHBYEE.THANKS/SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I DID ON THIS CHAPTER!!!

HURT ;)

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL [BETWEEN MY NAME AND CHANYEOL.ㅋㅋㅋ~]