"JUST LOVE ME."

This month was a busy month.But,It was the girls chance to meet back together because..

Aizzle and the other models were going to Hong Kong.She was excited and happy like crazy woman coz Justin Bieber,Hollywood singer will be there too.

SM will do their own concert in Hong Kong too and after that,Exo will make photoshoot with a models there.

Fadzie and Khay will be a photographer for the photoshoot that Exo attend.

And look likes they're going to the airport together except Aizzle who is now at NYC,Going by herself.

ARRIVED.

Exo and the other groups including Rozy have their rooms in the hotel.They're practise in the room numerous times.

The day of SM's concert,There were so many Hong Kong people that waiting for the groups to come out.

[Im sorry.IDK what to do.So,Just imagine by yourself.But,I do a little xD.ㅋㅋㅋ]

Then,Rozy perform their song 'Leave me.' on the stage.All people go wild when they perform while Exo's Sehun and F(x)'s Krystal were act like a couple who broke up.

The song start with..[Its korean.But I can't]

[ISYA]
I can't stay still with this problem,
So, Leave me..Alone.
I can't stand with this anymore,
So, Just let me..Go.

I didn't have anything..
To stick our love again.
I really didn't have anything..
To get our love back~

On that part Sehun hug Krystal and again All people shout and go wild.

[LYANA]
Promise me~
Don't go.
Promise me~
You will wait for me.

Why love so hard~?
So hard~?
I can do everything but love do like this to us~!

And they do the first one back.That time,Sehun and Krystal go backstage.

[ISYA]
I don't know what to do,
I can't remember anything.
Things we do together,
Things we make memories.

Let me know something..
That I didn't understand.
Between you and her..
That make our love dissapear.

[LYANA]
Just who you are..
Don't make him hurt.
Just who you are..
Don't break his heart.

[BOTH]
I say it again,
Leave me..Alone.
And again,
Let me..Go.

The concert end.They go rest themselves because they're doing the concert till night.They packing their things too.

But,Exo must go to the photoshoot set because after two days they will go back to Korea.

Suddenly,Aizzle and other models was there too.The boys saw Fadzie and Khay were busy checking their camera.

"Hey!" Aizzle shout and all looking at her.

Shockingly there was Justin too.But,Theres no luck for Aizzle to took many pose with him althought they sometime chatting in a short time.

"Omygodd!! I frigging with Justinn!!" Aizzle shout whisper (?) and shaking Fadzie shoulder.

"Whateva."

Kai saw him and look at her back."Ouh.That was Justin that you and her like.Ermm." He is pointing 'you' to Sehun.

They pose there,there and there till end photoshoot.

AIRPORT.

"Mygash.I miss you so bad!!" Aizzle hug Lyana who is trying to push her while smiling to the others.

There were SM's Idols groups and the models including Justin.

The situation going crazy at the airport when..

Justin and one of the model kissing each other.

Aizzle gasped and froze there.

JongIn saw her there while the others looking at Justin and the girl.

He message her.

AIZZLE's POV.

I bite my lips,nothing to do.I feel buzzing in my pocket.I took my phone and there was a message.My eyes start teary so I cant see the name.But,The message wrote..

[Just love me.]

A/N:
WOWWW!! IDK WHY.I DON'T FELT TIRED WHEN I WROTE THIS.YESS,I DIDN'T EXPECTED THAT I DO THE LYRICS FOR THE SONG 'LEAVE ME'.THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.FORGIVE ME IF HAVE ANYTHING WRONG.

FOLLOW @MASIJACOKE850714 ON INSTA.IF I NOT WRONG.LEWLLZSS~~

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL