BEGGINING.

NO ONE POV.

What?!

"Y-you want to go to..our house?" Isya said stuttering on her words.

"Omygosh.Really?!" Lyana jumping around (Like always -,-) and stopped when Isya and the boys looking at her.

"Hehe.Sooo,you guys really wanna go there? What if you guys get caught?"

"Its okay.We will wear anything that people can't recognize us :D." Tao whisper to everyone.

"That must be hot.Ergh." Isya mutter.

AT GIRLS' HOUSE.

Aizzle,Fadzie and Khay wait for them (Isya & Lyana) like 1 hour ago.

"Okay! Great! Just sooo great! Where are they??" Aizzle shout and give a 'bang' at the door.

Then..

*knock knock* "Why you guys bang on the door?!" Maybe Lyana.

Aizzle open the door with a angry face."Tch.Why so late uh?"

"Sorry?" Lyana said and quickly walked in with plastic bag that she carried.

"Don't scold us.We bought Aizzle a.." But,Fadzie untied the plastic without permission.

"Cake? Okay." Khay mumble."Yess! and we have another.You gurls gonna be surprise.Trust me xD." Lyana said while showing them her confident smile.

"There are..!!" Lyana shout and..

*knock knock* (How many knock here?)

"Who is that?" Aizzle look at them curiously.

"Delivery~~!" "Wait a minutes.." Isya added.

Isya and Lyana run quickly to the door and shut it back.

"What.Are.They.Doing?" Khay asked.

OUTSIDE.

"Go inside and..Lay please don't looking at the door,Okay?" Lyana beg and the boys look at him.

"Ehem.Sorry.What again?" He asked.

"Go inside and act like a robber.Arasseo?"

"Thats so mean.You know,Isya?" Luhan said.

"Yeah yeah.Whatever.Do what you guys wanna do." They go inside back.

"Hye?" Fadzie said."Hey.Sorry for long waiting.They will come." When Isya realize on what she saying,She cup her mouth.

"Who are they?" Aizzle furrowed he eyebrow.

Then the boys walked in and act like a..

.

.

robber.

"They still do that." Isya and Lyana facepalmed theirselves.

"OMYGOSH!! WHO ARE--" Aizzle's mouth already cup with one of the boys.

Isya silently open the mask and she got to see Baekhyun's face.They chuckled and trying not to notice by the girls.

But,they can't hold it anymore and laughing so hard.

"HEY!!"

A/N:

ITS LOOKS LIKE I HAVE SO MANY WRONG GRAMMAR AND TYPOS HERE.MIANHAE.I WILL UPDATE MORE CHAPTER AND PLEASE SUPPORT MY FRIEND'S BOOK.GROWL ACADEMY AND MY INSTABUL CRUSH.IF YOU MALAYSIAN YOU CAN READ KINGKA VS QUEENKA.THANKS READING,VOTING AND COMMENT :D.DON'T FEEL SHY TO ASK ME ANYTHING.KEKE.

STAY LOVE ME :3

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌.

-SYAYEOL