WANNA CELEBRATE.

I want to say thanks to my readers!! Huaaa~~ Im crying.Not.Kidding only.Btw,Im so tired but still..ergh.Hahha xD.Enjoyy!

AFTER 3 WEEKS.
ISYA POV.

SM and his assistant showing me and Lyana our practise room.Yes..We're in a one group.Like duo group.But,we don't know the group's name yet.

"So,this is your practise room.Hope you guys like it." He said while walk away with his assistant.

"Wow! This is so GORGEOUS!! Wah~~!" I said and looking around eventhough theres is nothing.Just a big mirror.Like always.

"Right? Omygosh! My dream!! Came true!!" Lyana running around cause just me and her in here.

"Lets take selca first!" And we took every angel.At the mirror,door and floor (?).Huahua.

"Ermm.I dont know what to do." I stopped and look at her.

"Group's name? heh?" Lyana asked me.

"I think so.Kaja!" I said happily.

NO ONE POV.

"Im tired already~~ Lets go cafeteria!" Isya shake Lyana's shoulder.

"Ermmmm.Okay." They walk toward the door quickly.

▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓

"Why are you walking like a spy?" Lyana asked Isya who is looking out when the elevator open.

"Faster!" Isya run and Lyana follow her.

Lyana catch her breath.

"Hey! W.. *breath* wait!" While showing her hand to stop Isya.

"I think we arrived." Isya dragged Lyana and offer her to sit on the chair.

"Give me..Ermmm." Lyana think while put her finger on her chin.

"Ha! Strawberry one.Hehe." Lyana said to the waiter and he walked away.

"Sooo,what're you put the group's name

on the paper before?" Lyana asked Isya.

"Sunshine On the Sky." Isya check her phone,don't want to look at Anger Lyana.

"What??" Said Lyana and Isya just chuckled.

"This is yours." The waiter gave the Strawberry and Chocolate bubble tea.

They enjoy drinking.Then,Isya saw a group of boys walking in to the cafeteria.Her eyes widened when the boys is Exo.

Isya pointing while gulping her tea."Yah! What are yo--" Lyana almost choke on her tea.

"Must suprise them or--" Again.Lyana saw no one infront of her.Isya already running to them.

ISYA POV.

I just can't hold my excitement to say that we already passed the audition to them!

While I running,I know that Chen already saw me when he standing,pointing at me.All exo's members gasped when they saw me.

"Hey!!" I then realize this is cafeteria."Whopps.Hehe." I quickly sit at the next table.After that I knew,Lyana already appeared infront of me.

"What you guys doing here?" Kris asked with a surprise tone.

"Look like someone passed the audition~" Suho said.You know that he offered me and the girls for that audition.

"Audition? Ahh~ You go there too?" Luhan sip his tea and beside him is Sehun.Wahh! I ship them together!!

"Yes! We go there.We not expected that we got it.Now,We're duo group."

NO ONE POV.

Isya said smiling to them."We not doing anything in the practise room.Funny right?" Lyana lay on her chair.

"Haha.Its okay.We're same though.On first day." Someone say.

We already know who is that.Yeah..Chanyeol.Lyana blushed a little and Isya just chuckle with the others.

AIZZLE POV.

"So,We gonna announce the winner today Seoul Fashion Week.."

"And the winner is...*drums rolls xD* Alice Nur Natasha!"

My eyes widened.Forgot to say that my real name is Alice Nur Natasha.The Aizzle one is because of JB-- Arghh! Whatever.Now,I knew that im the winner!! Goshh O.o

"Thanks." Im bow to everyone in here.I freaken' win!!

After that,I walked backstage slowly cause I-I really dont know what to do.

"Congrates! I know you gonna won this!!" Yes.My makeup artist.Not mine but still.My tears fall.

"Hey! Why you crying? Alololo~~" She hug me tightly and I buried myself on her shoulder.

"Please.I want to be alone." I smiled at her to show that I really want.

"Anything for you Alice." She called me Alice since this morning.

I take a pic of me with the trophy and send to them.In our group called SwaggyC.

SMENT.

"Look! I got Aizzle's pic! Omygosh! She won!!" Isya shout make the boys looking at her.

"Really???" Lyana asked and take her phone,memerizing the pic xD.

"Won what?" Sehun run towards Lyana but Chanyeol grip his wrist and follow him.

"The Seoul fashion week.Hihi." Lyana show them the pic.

"Why her eyes looks red?" Kai question replied by D.O "Because maybe she cry pabo (idiot)" "Tch."

"She said that we must go to our house back for celebrate all this! Yahoo!" Isya looked at Lyana and she just chuckle.

"Can we follow?"

What?

A/N:
ITS NIGHT ALREADY! GO TO SLEEP? NAHH.GO TO THE KITCHEN.HEHHE XD.LOL.SO,THANKS TO MY READERS.BTW,THE AIZZLE'S NAME I GOT FROM HER BOOK.AHM,AGAIN,THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENT TOO.LOVE,LOVE,LOVE! CAUSE YOU MY EARTH,AIR-- OKAY STOP.HAHA!

[DUP DUP] *MY HEART GEEZ*

STAY COOLLISHH.TF? HOHO.

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌