LIKE IM SAYING.

AIZZLE's POV.

[Just love me.]

Okay..What was that for? Im trying to hold my tears from going down.As I look at them back,They're already get ready for the airplane.How they become like nothing happened and all the girls (?) clicking their phone there and there? Fck.

ON THE AIRPLANE.

Ouh! I remember about the message.When I open my messager,JongIn? So Im searching him around.My eyes turn back to my window after I realised that he is looking at me too.I can't do anything but message him..

[How about asking yourself?]

[Just love me to myself?]

[Yes.Just love yourself.]

[That so mean Aizzle.]

[Im sorry.But why? Just love me?]

[You don't understand? Gosh.]

[Ermm.Whatever.]

[Bye.Wanna sleep.Love you.]

[The heck?]

I look at him.He said 'love you'? Like blarghh.Ahmm..What? Im stuttering? Nooo!

NO ONE POV.

Like you guys see,Justin was going to Korea too with the models.Justin didn't feel awkward at all after kissing a girl before.

Isya and Lyana go back to their dorm since they have their own dorm.While,Fadzie,Khay and Aizzle go back to the house.

"This house looks old." Aizzle mumble while observing the whole house.

"Please.Just happy with it." Khay said and putting the keys on the table.

"How can you be so cool after that *cough* kissing scene?" Fadzie asked after switch on the tv.

"Hah? Ouh.Ahmm..What? I-Its not-thing." Aizzle take off her coat and hang it.

"I hope you okay." Fadzie smiled at her althought that she not knowing it.

"Im sorry guys but Im going noww.Uahhh!!" Aizzle act like a crying baby.

"But you're putting your coat at--" "I want to change to a new coat.Lol." Aizzle answered Khay's question.

"Byeeeee~~" She hug them tightly before entering the black van.

******

"Wohhh!!! This is so much funnn!!" A guy shout while swimming in the pool.He was Justin.

The models will live together including Aizzle with Justin.Since the house looks like a castle.So,Just kidding xD.

Aizzle can't stay at her house because she was busy talking with her designer.She don't want to make conversation at her place because she think that the house looks dirty.

"I will make the dress look like this and here I put some furry.Yeah! Here I will pour sprinkles!!" Like TF you want to POUR sprinkles -w-.

But,Aizzle was in her another brain.She was thinking how she want to tell Justin that she love him so much right now.

"Aiishhh!" Aizzle shout and slam the desk make Suzy,the designer,gasped with her hand like pouring-the-sprinkles-on the-dress.

Aizzle run to the pool and searching for Justin.But,he not there.Her jaws dropped when she look at someone topless.

Justin.

With that hundred tattoo and that beautiful abs!! Kyaaaa~~.She thought for a second.

"Ouh.What?" He asked.

"Rooftop please." She replied and quickly run upstair.

ROOFTOP.

"So,Whats you want?" He asked while folding his hands at his chest.

"Uhmm.Nothing.Just taking a--" Justin cut her off by walking out from his place.

"Wait!!" She grab his wrist.Like she saying,He stopped.

"Wut?"
"Ahmm.I.."
"You what?"
"I..just.."
"Just?"
"I.."
"What??!!" He shout.

"I like you.No! I..love you."

He then come closer to her.Aizzle's heart beat fast than she could.She was thinking too much what Justin will do next.

Then,He tapped Aizzle's shoulder and said, "You're beautiful but lets be friend only." He go,leave her there.

"Ouh.Okay.Im just so okay." She smiling while holding her tears and thinking that,

Why me? Why me that always crying all the time? Am I that idiot for trying everything that will never make me happy?

But then she knew,Her thought sent to someone that she tapped on the messager..

JongIn.

And he replied...

[Its okay.You're not idiot and one more thing..JongIn always here for you.]

A/N:
LOOOKKK!! LIKE I SAID ON MY 'SUHO x ISYA' CHAPTER.I ALWAYS MAKE MY FRIENDS MORE THAN ME TT3TT.SCOLD ME PWUESEE.LAWL.I JUST WANT TO MAKE ITS SWEET MAYBE.SOOOO,THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.SORRY FOR EVERYTHING TOO XD.

MY ANSWER IS YOU ;)

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL.