THEIR NEW JOB.

LYANA POV.

As I walked in,I saw a man showing his back.He look old? Yeahh..Kinda.

"Hello?" I stopped walking when his face appeared.Omygosh.He is SM.

"Im sorry.So,You're the next girl.Please wait."

I wait while looking down to my shoes.Why it feel like im gonna die now? Ergh.

"What the song you want to sing?" He asked me.

Aishhh..I forgot already.Its like 15 sec and he ask again.Oh yeahh! I remember!

"Sorry.Ermm..I want to sing Heart Attack from Demi Lovato." With confident,I say it.

"You may start." I took a deep breath and cough a little.

NO ONE POV.

So I put on defences up,
Cause I don't want fall in love,
If I have a did that I think I have heart attack!

When the high note part,She sang it so good make SM's eyes widened a little.Then,she stopped singing and look at him with worried eyes.

"I thought you can't make the high note but you did it." SM said with serious tone.Lyana smile widely and bowing.

"Thank you. :D" "You can go to the next audition after 2 weeks."

Lyana walk to the door and smiling happily.Isya saw her and approached her.

"You got it right??" Isya shake Lyana's shoulder.

Lyana just nodding many times.

AIZZLE POV.

Im nervous like hell right now.There were a makeup artist who is now putting some lipstick on me.

She done doing that and I quickly said "What if i fell to the ground? Oh no! Its gonna be so embrassed!" I cupped my face but not really close cause of the makeup.

She just shooked her head."Don't think that.I know that you will be a beautiful girl on the stage." Yes..We will catwalk on the stage.

I thanked her for be a good adviser to me.She is like my sister eventhough that this day is my firstime I knew her.

After 15 mins,Its my turn now.What i gonna do!! I can't drink a water anymore cause I already drank like two bottles before!

"Its your turn.Just act like you're good enough for this.Okay?" The girl beside me said and patted my shoulder.

I just nod with nervous mode.Ok,now I walk on the stage like nothing happen.I put my hand on my waist and catwalk proudly.Like always,They said that im just gonna pose there and there and walk to the backstage back.And yeahh..I did it!!

FADZIE POV.

Im on my way to her collegue.Khay' collegue.

"Drive faster please." I said to the taxi's driver.Its okay,Cause im swag enough to go in her class.Maybe...

I arrived there and I quickly pay him.I already said to the coffee shop's manager that i have another job and he gladly told me 'good luck' for no reason and gave me some money for my last day.Its only 500 and its not enough xD.

I go to the gate and there security told me, "Where are you going miss?" Miss? bich please.Im still young! Bruh.

"Not miss.Btw,Im going to be my friend partner for her project." I give his my derpy face.

"O..kay.You can go." He close the gate back and looking at me.What wrong with him?

I slowly walk like a spy.I don't want anyone see me.I continue walking until I bump into someone.

"Im sorry! Im really sorry!" I apologize to her or him.I dont know.

"Im sorry! Im really sorry!" She mimicked me.Hey gurl! Like what the fck she mimic--

"Hey! Khay!!" I hug her tightly.She was not going home for a week and im already miss her.

"Hahha! Hey! Quiet please cause this is collegue." While drag me to sit on the chair nearby.

"Whatever.So,Whatca doing here?" I asked Khay."Nothing.Just skipped class."

Omygod."So cool~!" And she chuckle when I said that.

"Like I said,You gonna be my partner for photography!" Khay act like she holding a camera and took a pic.

"Hahah.I know.When?" "After this week? Okay?" She replied.

After we chatting,We bid goodbye.

A/N:
SO NOW YOU KNOW ALREADY THEIR NEW JOB.I WILL UPDATE MORE SOON!! THANKS FOR READING,VOTING AND COMMENT.LOVE YOU GUYS AND LETS BE FRIENDS!

[HEART]

STAY SKIP CLASS LIKE KHAY XD.KIDDING.

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL