WANTING IT AGAIN.

LYANA POV.

FINALLY!! I have my own POV.Hehe.Btw,we're now sitting on the couch,watching tv.Forgot to say,Except Khay,who is now go to her collegue.

"I wanna go to the toilet.Dont you guys turn off the light.Okay?" I asked.They do it to me before and i was screaming loudly like crazy girl.

"Alright." They replied with bored tone.

Okay,this is my plan.Yes.A plan.I really want to meet Chanyeol right now.Look,No you can't.But,I just saying his name only make me fangirling.Look like in this house i only the one girl that can't control my fangirl mode coz i really crazy of him.Ergh!

So,again..this is my plan.Just short plan.Go to Fadzie room,Open her phone that is charging right now and take Tao's number.Its so like peanut for me.(Only malay people know this.Kacang~! xD)

Someone knocking and i was so stupid cause i said "Come in!" *claps claps* NO LYANA! NO TIMES FOR CLAPPING! (If you know what i mean.) And theres come Aizzle.

"Are you want to twerking infront of me?" She said then I realized that im showing my S to her cause i want to plug out the charge.

"No.What you doing here?" I standing while laughing.Ohh..So awkward."Get something?" Aizzle furrowed her eyebrow."Me?" I asked while pointing to myself."No.Its me.But if you..What are you searching for?"

"Nothing!" Fake smile.Lyana! Please dont make her--

"I know something.Wait a minutes." Oh goshh.Now,She looked at me."What?" I said,sweating all over."You want Tao's number,didn't you?" She said smirk to me.Omygod.She so clever like always.

"H-how do you know?" I asked and she replied."Cause i saw it,Can I join?" "Can.But if you joined,I want you to make..C-chanyeol hangout with me." I look down."Its okay,I can. :D" She so kind !! I love her.

We got the number.Now we look at each other."What? You want it.You call!" Aizzle shouted and quickly close her mouth."Whopps! Sorry~" Whisper to me.

NO ONE POV.

"Hello?" Lyana said."You already called him??" Aizzle shouted again and Lyana give her death glare."Yobosaeyo? (Who is this?)" They heard Tao's voice.OfCourse,This is his number duhh.

"This is me,Lyana." She smiled while said that.Aizzle there just give 'pishh' face."Owh Lyana!..Who's Lyana?" Yeah.Dont know why,But they never introdu--

"LYANA!!! I DAMN MISS YOUU GURLL~~!!" Lyana heard that and quietly give out a rat sound.*squek squek* Like that right?.Aizzle suddenly said "I must go." She open the door and out.

"CHANYEOLLL!! WHATCA DOING THERE!!"  She grip the tightly because she must control her shout mode.

"Im good! Wanna hangout??" Lyana shock.That was she want to ask him.She jumping around because of excited.

"Hey! Are you listening??" "Yess!! Omygod Park Chanyeol!! You wanna hangout with me?? Like Wahhhh~~!!" She fangirling over the phone.

AT HAN RIVER.

"So..Are you happy?" Chanyeol said while walking with Lyana who is smiling all the way."Yes! Like in heaven~!" She replied while smiling brightly to him.

CHANYEOL POV.(OH MY GAHD)

I love her smiling before.Smiling brightly.Now we walking like a minute but we never tired.Maybe because we so busy talking to each other.

"So why you here? At Korea?" I asked before this situasion gonna be awkward."My friend,She studied here and then she offered the girls including me to go here." She said while smiling at every words.Oh goshh.She look beautiful!

"So,You're not gonna stay here?" I feel curious and stopped infront her.Now im looking down because she so..You know.I call its cute ><.

LYANA POV.

I saw a shoes infront of me cause i looking down all the way.I look infront,I mean looked up -,-.My eyes widened when i saw his face just inch from my small face."Ermm..C-Chanyeol..I..I mean..You.." He suddenly pull his head out.I calm a little.

"What? Btw,You're not answering to my question." He said pouting.DONT! JUST DONT SHOW THAT POUTY LIPS!! IM GONNA *Faint already* NO! YOU CANT FAINT NOW BCOZ THIS GUY I MEAN ANGEL RIGHT INFRONT YOU!!

"Hey.Are you okay?" He asked worriedly."Yes im okay.Im just so cold." Smile.Silent a little and this thing shock me until i can die..

HE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!!!

A/N:
AND THERES! LIKE YOU WISH LYANA!! YOU WANT ME TO PUBLISH IT QUICKLY BUT YOU DISTURBING ME! HAHAHAAA XD..BTW~ LOVE BIRDS.THANKS FOR READING,VOTING AND COMMENT IN THIS BOOK.AND FORGIVE ME IF THERES ANY WRONG TT3TT

❤ YOU GUYS.

STAY COOL. KIKI

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌