SWEET LIKE CANDY.

ISYA'S POV.

I was walking around the beach.Like you saw in drama, someone will approach you like this night.It was sweet.My thought going weird.Lol but I--

"Hi?" I don't even know that weird can be real.

"Hi.Who are you?" Because I still not look back.I scared~ ㅠㅠ

"Me!" He peekaboo at me.Grandpa's Ho :)

"Ssup.What are you doing here?" I asked him before its going..you know.

"Checking someone alone." After he said that, he chuckle.

"Please don't chuckle." I beg.Blargh, He just so damn kyeopta in that time.

"Wae?" His eyes go like this (O-O) And I let out a sigh since I can't fangirling here.

"You know what.Its too cute." I give my best derp face but still Chanyeol is the best one.

"Oh.If you said that, Im gonna be cute all times so I can hear you saying that thing all the times too." He smiled until his eyes close.JUST DON'T SUHO.

NO ONE POV.

Isya's eyesbrow raised and she laugh."Are you kidding me? Buahahah!" She asked then laugh again.

He pout make Isya look at him seriously."Kay.Fine.You can do anything but not--"

"Aegyo? Aaawww!!" He stomped his feets.

Whats is going on with him? She thought but find its cute.

"Fine again.Do anything with your aegyo,cuteness,kawaii thingy.Anything."

"Gu~~ mawo." He just wanted to show his pink lips when doing Gu~~.

They laughing happily.

❤❤❤❤❤

Excitement,nervous and curious were all she think now.Lyana.Or her boyfriend call her Mimie.She was waiting Chanyeol while biting her nails.

About a minutes, She saw someone with some bouquet of flowers.She felt curious so decides to go there.

"Hello there.Searching som--" She cut off with his head turn to her.All she can do is smiling at him.

"Hey Bae." He chuckle, found out that its funny.

"Hey.." He make his steps front to her and finish his sentences."...babe." He smiled.

Lyana can't hold it anymore but pink on her cheeksbone.

"Oh I forgot.Tada! You like purple right?" She nod at his childish.

Once she took it from his hands, He claps his hands cause happy too much.

"You funny Yeollie." She chuckle and tap his nose with her finger.

"I try to be serious but I..can't.Im sorry.I think its not even.."

"What?" She asked curiously.

"Romantic." He last his word by looking at her sadly.

"Chanyeol." He just keep looking."Don't say that.You know what? I love everything you do.So, If you do anything, I will be the happiest woman in the world."

"Really? You didn't feel mad?"

She shakes her head left and right.

"You're too kind Mimie." He make her front hair tucked behind her ear then he brush his thumb on her cheek.

"C-Chanyeol." He just uhmed to her mean Yes?

"Its okay babe.I will do nothing.I just love your face.So cute."