LUCKY.

Chapter 30 : LUCKY.

LYANA's POV.

He kiss me.

He freaking kiss me on the freaking lips!!

But then I knew, he was looking worried when he stopped kiss me.

"You don't like it? Because you not kiss me.....back."

I LOVE IT CHANYEOL BUT I../sigh/

I still froze.I make my lips apart since Im not replying his kiss so I want to taste my first kiss too.

He make his way to his place back.I know he feel guilty for kissing me.Or it just what I think?

I don't know why I do this, with my hands is shaking like hell right now, I grab his left hand and pull him slowly make his face closer with me.

Maybe I try to kiss him.

Again.

And yes, I kiss him.

We kiss passionately, taste each other lips.

The rains start pouring.Perfect.

GIRLS HOUSE.

"Oh my god!! Where Lyana?? Its started raining you knoww!!??" Isya shout, worried about Lyana and there, Fadzie and Khay, didn't mind her.

Fadzie slap Khay's thigh to say that she wants to go to the kitchen and Khay just nodded.Really don't care about Isya right now.

"Please guys.Im serious!!" Khay looked at her and Fadzie drank her soda.They still not saying a words.

Isya sigh. "Kay fine!! Im going to call her." She looked at them.But, STILL not giving an answer.

"You guys lucky, I still love you guys."

Suddenly, they laughing evily.Isya raised her eyesbrow.

LYANA AND CHANYEOL.

Readers, you know what? They still kissing each other eventhought they are now at some roof place :/

But the situation stopped when a phone ringing.

"I think its yours." Chanyeol said and Lyana just smiled.He replied with a smile too.

Lyana took her phone out and the one who is calling her right now was..

Ksya. (from the Chap.1 Isya love Kai if you notice it.)

She reply her call.

[Hello?]

[Hell--]

[Yahh!! Lyana! Where are you??]

[You know what?? Im on my date!!]

Lyana said that while jumping cutely, don't care if Chanyeol was looking at her.

[Really? Whoa.Im sorry for disturbing you.But, wow.With Yeollie?]

[Of course!!]

Then, the call ended make Lyana face go weird but she don't mind.

She face Chanyeol who is smiling all over the times looking at her.

"Wanna kiss again?" He say with a smirk on his lips.Lyana blush and punch his hand.

"Aww.Come on, lets kiss more~" Lyana make her face got angry but she just playing with him.

"Chanyeol.." She muttered.

"Okay.Okay.Fine, we go home now." He looks so pissed off but she just chuckled on what she looking now.

"Yeayy~!" Lyana hug his hand and they started walking together to her home.

EXO's DORM.

"Chanyeol eudiseo??" Baekhyun asked them with the rice still in his mouth.

"Yahh!! Eat first, then ask again." Suho said and Baekhyun quickly swallow the rice and asked again more louder like a kids.

"We don't know." After that, Baekhyun choked and Luhan gave him the water bottle.

"I trying hard to swallow the rice and you guys answer just that???" Baekhyun replied angryly make them laughing their ass off.

"We really don't know, hyung.Mian." Sehun said and patted his back.Baekhyun just nodded.

"Gumawo maknae." Baekhyun answered.

Suddenly, a knock on the door.

Kris quickly stood up from the sofa and ran to the door but still with a cool style.

He opens the door and there, Chanyeol.He hug Kris make Kris push him hardly.

"What on the earth is happened on you?" Kris said with a scared tone while Chanyeol still smiling widely.

"ARGHH!!" Chanyeol shout happily and kneeling on the floor.The others just looked at him weirdly.

"If you're sick, check by yourself, okay?" Chen said and laugh like a professional troller.

GIRLS HOUSE.

"Why you didn't record it !!"

"Are you kidding me??"

"Tch."

They shout at Lyana who is looking so shy told them the story.So, Lyana just answer one by one.

"How I want to record it, Khay? Im the one who is k-kissing with him.So, how?"

"No.Im not kidding, Isya."

"Why? Are you annoyed with it? I know."

"You lucky bich, you know that?" Khay said to her.They're friends so yeahh, be so mean. (xD)

"I don't know.My god~ I feel..ARGH!" She slap her cheeks by herselves softly.

"Still lucky."

A/N:
YEAH, LUCKY BICH XD. JUST IN MA BOOK ONLY GUYSS.RELAX OKAY? HAHA :> .BTW, EXO NEXT DOOR MAKE ME FANGIRLING TOO MUCH!!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT.THANKS READORSSS HEHE.

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL