ZIETAO.

MESSAGE.

[Sooo,What is it? :)]

Nothing.I want to say that I and the girls at your concert yesterday yesterday.If you know.

[Jjinja? Wahh! Sorry I can't see you~]

Its okay Tao :).Someone might notice us.

[I dont think that.I hope we can meet tmrow.]

Ouh Okay.Bye

[Byee~]

FADZIE POV.

This is my first POV.Don't tell me if im happy or not cause im not.Hehe.Btw,Yes Tao want me to meet him.Im not like other girls that what to wear.

Just wear shirt and jeans is enough right?

The girls is sleeping and snoring.No,Just kidding.They all good girls. xD

TOMMOROW.

"*Yawn*" Mygahd.Morning you guys.Im saying it to you guys bcoz this girls still sleeping.

I think im gonna message Tao.

MESSAGE.

Hey! Now?

[...]

Yes.No one reply.Maybe he is sleeping.Oh gosh.I woke him up? Pretend to sleep!!

1 Hour later.
Message.

[Hello?]

Oh Hello.

[Sorry.Are you mad that I late?]

No duh.Haha.Btw,Go now?

[Kaja!! Hehe.]

Haha.Okayy!

AT COFFEE SHOP.
NO ONE POV.

Fadzie sitted infront of Tao.They just drinking their juice.Like nothing to talk.about.

"So,You go to that concert?" Tao asked bravely.

"Yes.And its your concert.Haha."

"And the others.Haha."

They stopped.Drinking their juice again.The awkward situation change when Fadzie said..

"Awkward~"

"Haha.Yeahh.." He replied.

"Are not you hot? You're wearing all black and I can't see you.Are you Tao?"

Fadzie said and open his glasses.

"Mygahd.You must go to your dorm noww."

Fadzie said worriedly and put back his glasses.

"Wae? I just came here.." While pouting.

"Go to sleep! You're pouting and.."

Tao cut her off with..

"Cute right? Haha.I know :D"

"Whatever." Fadzie furrowed her eyebrow.

"Alololo~!" Tao said and pinching her cheek.Fadzie looked at him.He go to his sense back.

"Ermm.I must go to my..Home." Fadzie muttered.

"Okay.Lets go! I follow you to your home."

WAY TO THE GIRLS HOME.

"You must be tired right?"

"Still worried about me huh?" Tao asked and smirking.

"Hey! You're my bias in Exo,You know."

"Really? Woo! Lucky to have you." Tao smile looking down to the road.

"Don't make a awkward situation again.Please." Fadzie said and chuckle a little.

And Tao just laughing.

ARRIVED.

"Love birds ~!" Khay found that Fadzie and Tao outside.

"No-uh.Aishh.." Fadzie poke her hand.

"Haha.I gotta go. :)" Tao bow to Khay.

"Ouh Okay." Khay said bowing too.

"Ermm.Tao wait!" Fadzie shout and held his shoulder.

"Omygod.I must go inside.Uhuu~!" Khay said.Yeahh..Its night so,She is not going to her school.

"Aishh..Ahmm..I just want to say,my name fadzie and sleep kay?"

"Ouh Fadzie.Weird name but its okay.Haha.Alright,I will go to sleep.My fan must go to sleep too." He answer and smile brightly.

"Okay.Byee~!"

"Bubyee!" The bid goodbye.

AT THE LIVING ROOM.

"I saw birds before~~" Khay said and looked at Fadzie.

"Really? Me too." Lyana replied.

"Sweet right?" Khay chuckle.

"Sweet? They're flying.I can't see their sweet part.You saw it?" Lyana said while watching tv.

"Ergh.I thought..Whatever.Btw,are you enjoy with it?" While raise her eyebrows.

"Hey! The fudge.Its nothing.I just said my name and..yeah." Fadzie stopped.

"And what? Huhuhuhu.I love this~!" Khay clap her hands and Isya clap too but she dont know what is going on.

"Shut up." Fadzie give her death glare.

"NOTICE ME SENPAII!! HAHAAHAHA!" Aizzle shout and the girls looked at her.

"Opps.Its Pewdiepie duhh.Like,Dont give me that look!" Aizzle hide herself behind the phone.

They laughing so hard because her face look weird.

"Don't think that you're safe enough." Khay said,smirk to Fadzie.

"Arghh.I hate you!" She throw a pillow to Khay.

"I know you will love me back!" Khay runs to her.

"Eew~ That gross!" Isya said.

"Still watching Pewdiepie?" Lyana asked Aizzle.

"Yess.And its too funny when i watched the JB one.Huahua!" Aizzle laughing her ass of.

"He is your idol but you laughing to him." They said.

"My fault? Nahh.Its just so funny.You must watch it too." Aizzle standing."I wanna sleep.If white thing coming,say goodnight to it and--"

"AAHH!!" They run to their bedrooms.

"Hahahha.That so--.Gosh I think I must run too.Eehh!" She run and turn off the light.

A/N:
I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT TO PUT THE TITLE IS.LIKE ERMM.HAHA.SO THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT FADZIE AND TAO (?) AND THE GIRLS!! SO LIKE ALWAYS THANKS TO EVERYONEE!! SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR AND ANY TYPOS ~~!

❤❤

STAY TAY TAY HYUNGG! OKAY THIS IS..HAHA XD

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌