FOLLOW KHAY.

Okay.Im just okay.Haha >< .This is another chapter..So,Guess what?? Nothingg.Hihi.Ehem *serious* Enjoyy!

ISYA POV.

We are really bored.Yeahh..Fangirling make us so bored.After 5 mins (i never count -,-) Aizzle back from the shop.

"Whazzup! What are you bought?" Fadzie said and quickly take a glance at the plastic she carried.

"Just a cupcake and all is mine." Hide the plastic.Fadzie make a cute puppy face (omygosh i cant imagine it ) But still Aizzle dont give up.

"Whatever.Btw i have a Khay's voice from wechat and i not open it yet.Here! Let hear together." Lyana said while showing her phone.

Aizzle,Fadzie and I run to Lyana and sit on her bed.We're at the living room but we have a bed here.Yes,lazy girl.We heard Khay first voice,She said

"Hey!I miss you guys so bad!Btw i wanted to wish Happy Birthday Aizzle!!" We all looked at Aizzle.Aizzle just role her eyes.

"Its okay.I mean its NOT okay to forgot your bestfriend birthday.Tch." Aizzle said with serious tone.

"Alololo ~~ This cute girl ~!" I said while pinching her both cheeks."Stop it." "Sorry.We are really sorry." I said while bowing slowly.

"Okay².Guys..Chill.Lets hear some more." Lyana excitedly open the voice.

"Okay,For Aizzle's present..Wait ,but i think its for you guys.Im gonna go study at Korea so,the present is .." I quickly open the next voice.They all eyeing me but i dont care cause i really want to know the present.

"Pack your thing and i will wait at *** Airport.You guys must be there faster.And i really know that you guys know the present.Hehe."

"OMYGOSH.Please say.." Lyana confusely said.

"KOREA IM COMINGGGG!! I mean..WE WILL!!" Fadzie shout fill the living room.

Aizzle sat on the couch dumbfounded.But after a second , she shout make we looked at her "WE WILL MEET KHAYY!!!"

"Yeahh..We meet her..Yeayy~" I said with awkward tone."Yeay..So,Pack your thing now guyss!! Lets go!" Aizzle feels excited.

AFTER 2 HOURS.(GIRL RIGHT?)

We slept already.Hehe >< .

MORNING .NO ONE POV

Aizzle woke up first.She lazily wake up and go to the bathroom.Aizzle waking up the girls after bathing.

"Hey guyss..wake *yawn* upp~".Finally,They all woke up but still in sleepy mode.

AFTER BATHING.(NO SCENE FOR THAT XD)

"Omygoshh~! I can feel Korea." Lyana said while jumping around.

"No,you cant." Fadzie lazily said.Isya Hi-5 her.

"Yes,You're right Fadzie." Lyana stopped jumping.

"Okay! Im done.So--" "But we're not." Isya cut Aizzle."I dont care though.So,Faster! Faster~" Aizzle really excited today.

We drove there since Aizzle have a drive license.Good? I know right.Aizzle on driver's seat (ofc -,-) ,Fadzie beside her while Lyana and Isya at the backsit.

"So guys..Lets practise.You know we maybe get awkward infront of Khay.So,C'mon."

Isya asked.

"Okay.Its good too." Aizzle while driving.

"So,Let me start..Ehem..'Hey Khay! Wazzup? Omygosh i miss you!! I mean we~ Haha ..You know what bla bla' I will said like that and hug her." Fadzie said confidently.

AT THE AIRPORT.

"OMYGOSHH!! THERE IS KHAYY!!" Yeahh..Aizzle.

She hug her.Khay is not change at all.We really miss her badly.We all look at Fadzie except Khay who like whats-going-on face.

"Oh Hey Khay! Omygucci I miss you so much.." Fadzie hugs her awkwardly.Khay just patted her back and said "Yeah..me too."

We chuckle.

IN THE PLANE.

We cant say anything.This is not our firstime,But this is our firstime going to KOREAA!!.If its gonna be you,I know you really love it.We must hold our excited mood.

Isya sitted next to Fadzie and she is sitted next to Khay.So,beside Khay is Lyana and aizzle at the side.

We start to feel bored.Isya plays with the fork,Fadzie is..sleeping.OfCourse -,-.Khay is chatting with Aizzle while Lyana there just hearing them.So pity.

ARRIVE.

"Yehet!! Yehet!" Khay and Isya just chuckle while Aizzle going down the stairs.(idk)."Stop yehet'ING' Lyana." Fadzie said while laughing.

"Omygod.This so cold~~" Isya said while wears her furry coat back.They reach the FLOOR OF KOREA (i just so..xD)

"Im gonna kiss the floor but it will ruin myself." Lyana said while looking around.

We walk,running,crawling..kidding xD.So we walked until..

Isya bump into someone.Make her fall to the front and her knee maybe bleeding right now.The guy taller than her and wears mask.He is with his friends.

"Yahh!" Isya said.She know it Korea so,she speak Korea a little."Michi Namja!!" Isya shout and..

A/N:
WOWW! I REALLY TIRED NOW..SO GOTTA GO..THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK THAT IS NOTHING.ERGH.HAHA.THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENT.PLEASE KEEP READING.SORRY FOR MY WRONG GRAMMAR OR ANY TYPOS.

❤ YOU GUYS.

STAY COOL.(I CHANGE IT COZ THAT ONE GIRL SAID I STOLE HER 'SWAG' WORD.MAY GOD BLESS HER XD)

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌