CHAPTER FOR AIZZLE.

Chapter 34 : CHAPTER FOR AIZZLE.

KAI's POV.

5 days ago, there were a dating rumor between me and Aizzle and its changed to Confirmed one.

Yeah, its true that we're dating but why so late.We already dating since the day we met.*smirk*

And now, she left her phone at our dorm.Don't think dirty why that thing in our dorm because we're doing nothing in the dorm.

After bathing, I rush to the kitchen and drank some water.Then, I took her phone and type the password.

J.O.N.G.I.N

And..Its wrong.

Okay, fine.I take a deep breath and try again.

J.B.I.E.B.E.R

Its unlock.Aish, this girl.

I was her boyfriend but she..Whatever.I kind though.

I press the gallery button.Well, thats what boyfriend love to do *wink*

I scrolled and there were so many pics of her and especially there a collections of Justin Bieber.Oh, please.What is--

Wait.Aha~ My photos.

15 MINUTES LATER.

I was so tired looking at my photos and press another icon, messenger.

I saw a name at the top of the messenger.

Justin.

As I opened it, I read all the message.

[Hye Justin.]

[Hye.Whatca' doing?]

[Nothing, just hangout.]

[With? Aren't you scared?]

[Alone.Nope, I feel okay :)]

[Oh.Since im not there, I can't go with you]

[Ahh, its okay.No need *peace*]

[Haha.Ohh~ I miss you.]

[Oh.I miss you too.]

[Ikr.About the time you confessed at me.]

[Just don't.]

[I think I changed my mind right now.]

[So?]

[I think I love you, too.]

The heck? What are you doing dude? I crooked my eyesbrow and quickly get my clothes on and going to fetch Aizzle from her house since she's not working right now.

AT HER HOUSE.
NO ONE POV.

"No!! I said that one!!" Khay pointed at the carrots but still, Fadzie always think that she want soda eventhought she knew that Khay wanted to cook a soup.

"Guys, wait.Where my phone??" Aizzle search for her phone on the couch and Isya helps her while crunching her chips.

"Its not.. here!" Isya choke on a 'not' word and Lyana laughed when she look at her.

"Im serious girls! Where my--"

Then, a loud horn outside make everyone stopped like Tao done doing his power but still Fadzie can't stop pointing at the soda till' she opens the door by herselves.

"Who are you?!" Fadzie shout when she looks at someone who is driving the black car."He must be crazy driving the black car on this night." Fadzie mumbles.

Aizzle ran up to the gate and she can see clearly what infront of her.She smiled widely and walked over to the car.

"Oh." Then, Isya, Lyana and Khay ran to the door but Fadzie blocked them."Girls, they have an appointment there.Lets go inside." She added.

IN THE CAR.

"Where..we want to go?" But its just a silent who answer her question.

"A-are you okay?" Aizzle asked again but this time he look at her seriously make she quickly look at the window.

They were arrived at somewhere. Kai is on his angry mood but he still want to sit, facing each other.

But, now Aizzle feel awkward for the first time with him.

AIZZLE's POV.

What is going on with him? Is he okay? Oh, gosh.I freaking worried about him right now.

"Why you didn't pick up my call?" He suddenly asked.The truth is better than the lying one right?

"I lost my phone somewhere." I still looked down on my feets.

"Oh really?" Then, I heard something that he just put on the table.I gasped when it was my phone.

"W-where did you got it?" He make his head closer on mine and smirk make my eyes widened.

"Mind explain?" Explain what? I really don't know what he is saying.

"Oh, looks like this hyper girl become quiet today.Why?" His smirk more longer than before.Hah?

This make me scared of him.

"What are you saying?" I bravely asked him.

"What im saying? Im saying?" I know what will come after he said that.Its a shout right? So, I make myself get ready to close my ears.

"And what are you doing?" He said and I look at him.Eh? Not like im expecting.

"I thought you will s-shout at m-me."

"Why I want to shout to the girl that I love the most?" He acting weird.

Suddenly, he stood up and pull my hand.

He hug me.

"Hey, you know I love you right?,"

I froze.

"So, don't go anywhere.Stay by my side."

--♠--♠END OF THEIR CHAP.♠--♠--♠

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER SO JUST WAIT FOR ITS, OKAY? :'D

THANKS READER ㅈㅡㅈ

-SYAYEOL.