EPILOGUE.

EPILOGUE.

"Hye boys!!"

"You called us 'boys'?" Luhan asked and chuckled a little on the end of his sentences.

"We still the same age as Sehun or Kai or Tao--" She being cut off by Luhan again. He really want to win in this game eventhought they're not playing any games here.

"Just them. Not me." He acted like laughing on her who is looking like wanted to laugh but she must hold it.

"Shoot! Whatever." And the others EXO's member and Isya watching them how kiddy they were. Lyana must be annoyed on Luhan.

"What are you two doing heh?" Isya said and crooked her eyesbrow while looking at Lyana, "let's go change our clothes." She pulled Lyana from the place.

Lyana being kiddy again, stucked her tounges out and showed it to Luhan. He just replied the same and laughing on her funny face.

But then, Chanyeol grabbed his arm and forced him to sit on the bench near the dressing's door.

"What are you doing, hyung?" He asked more like wanted to know why he do that with her. Is that what manly guy do?

"Just teasing her? Why?"

"Chanyeol getting jealous!!" Baekhyun shouted while running like the whole place were burning and like he was calling for a help.

"Yah! Tch." Chanyeol give Luhan a glared and he just shrugged it off.

5 MINUTES LATER.

After all the members calmed down, D.O break the silence that filled the place.

"So, what is the plan?" D.O said while munching his baozi that he stole from Xiumin. That's really make Xiumin felt dissapointed on SatanSoo's attitude.

"Hurm, I don't know. I don't have any idea!" Chanyeol shouted but just them only can hear it since just them only who were there.

"Shut up. I have an idea." Luhan said after accompanied Sehun to changed his clothes to a new one. I know, HunHan's moment.

"What?" Chanyeol asked and feel curious on what his idea would be.

"Erm, I think you must whisper something on her ear but she don't know that time the microphone is on so everyone can hear what you guys are talking about. Genius right?"

"Wow." Kai gasped and chuckled a little that Luhan is giving a great idea for Chanyeol. Then, his face lighten a little. Chanyeol not Kai. Just saying.

"Guys, where is Suho hyung?" Caring Tao who is looking so worried after found out that Suho is not with them. Really worried because he was opened all the doors there and looked if Joonmyeon was inside.

"You not worried about Baekhyun." Luhan said while looking at him seriously.

"I hate that hyung. But serious, where Suho hyung?" He wanted to ignored Luhan's questioned but looks like Luhan want to know why so his answer make him laughed then.

"We don't know. Maybe some leader's work out there." Xiumin shrugged and laughing on how cute the maknae was.

"But why Kris is here?" Lay questioned on Xiumin's answer.

"Mwo?" Kris with the chips that full inside his mouth and make a weird face when the members look at him.

"Hahahaha!" They laughed loudly like theres no tomorrow.

"Yah!! Waeyo?!" He punched all the members there like 5 years old girls angry when people teasing them.

But Chanyeol's face looks like he have many question to ask until Chen noticed it.