SUHO x ISYA.

It just because this is my book but I do my friends and their idols chapter too much.So I want it too.Jeball~~ Keke and I dont know what to put for my ship name with him :0.

ISYA's POV.

I was alone here,In 'Coffee for life.'.You remember? I wanted to say that I can't work here anymore.I hope he know why.

"Oh! You're the girl that on the tv before! I knew it." The manager said.

Pheww.Thanks God."Haha.Yes,Its me.Sooo,Cause of that I want too.." I stopped when he give me an envelope.

"What this?" I asked while trying to grab it."This is money.500 only :)." Ouh.He knows already.

"Thanks.I will work hard =)." I don't know why I said that.Maybe he is so kind? Lol.

As I walked out,I saw a man standing beside the lightpole.Yes,Its night right now.Gosh.I must wait for cab there.What if..NO! Don't think that Isya!

I put my cap on and walked slowly to the bench beside him.I sit there quietly and I know that he is looking at me right now.Then,I feel someone beside me.Its him.

I started to feel worried so,I stand and go but..

KRIS's POV.

I held her hand.I know that she felt weird and scared but after see my handsome face she will happy.What? Its true --".

She struggle and trying to remove my hand but I grab it tightly till she sat on the bench back.To be honest,I don't know who is her.Its night so,no one know Kris is here *manly voice*.

A taxi stopped here.She stood up and opens the taxi's door but I close it back and knock the window for the taxi to go.

Now,She looking at me.Ohh! She is Isya! I scared her that much? Because her face looks like wanna..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MR?? YOU KNOW I WAS SO TIRED AND NOW YOU MAKE ME ANGRY?? I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE,BUT DON'T DISTURBING ME!!"

Shout at me.

SUHO's POV.

"Thanks." I said while smilling but still the cashier don't know because I wore mask.I bought soda for me and Kris.

Suddenly,I heard a shout when I about to go outside.The shout came from Kris place that I said him to wait for me.Aishh! This boy.Always in trouble.Gahd.

I ran there and I saw Kris and a girl.I try to stop them by pushing them to the road.

"What are you doing Kris?!" I don't know why Im shouting at him.Sooo,He angryly walk away.Okay.This is so hard.

I look at the girl who is now on the road.I approached her and put the soda at the bench to help her.

"Im sorry.My friend is just..maybe.."

"Don't help me.You're the same."

She push my hand.

ISYA's POV.

I pushed his hand.I sat on the bench but I feel something cold so I grab that.It was soda.I buy soda before so,I drink it but..

"Ahmm.Im sorry but that was my soda.But,Gwenchana :)."

What? I look at the soda and Yes.Its not mine.Then,I look at him.

"So?" "Its mine.But,Its okay."

Okay..He is kind though.I pat the bench to give him to sit and he gladly accept.

"Who are you?" I asked.Maybe a little harsh but who cares.

"Im Suh-- Ahmm." Su what? "Yes? Your name."

"Su.." But wind come and my cap fell.Gosh.What if..The guy beside me shout.

"Hey you! Isya!" I knew it.He know me.What im gonna do ri-- Wait.

"Suho! Its you!" I realize when his hoodie was down.He smiled.That smile thoo.

NO ONE POV.

"Hahah.So Its you who is scolded Kris before.Wahh~ So mean.Hehe." Suho said while putting his hand on the pocket.

"Yahh!" Isya poke her hand.She took the cap back but she put her hand in the cap cause the weather is so cold.

Suho saw it and asked, "Are you cold cutie?"

"Cutie? Huh.Like I said before,call me Isya duhh.Cold? Nahh.A little." Isya replied with a smile.

Suho can't hold it anymore so, He take her left hand to his pocket.Now,His right hand and her left hand in his right pocket.(Got It?)

"What're you doing?" Isya asked while trying to pull it back.But,Suho is too strong.

"Just stay still." He smiled.

Like a minute,Isya feel something touch her hand that in his pocket.

He enterwined his hand with hers.

A/N:
I BLUSHING ALL THE TIME.I WAS HAPPY THIS CHAPTER IS LONG THOUGH.SO,THANKS FOR READING VOTING AND COMMENTS =D.SORRY FOR MY WRONG GRAMMARS AND ANY TYPOS THERE.

FOLLOW @KIMKAAAAAA ON INSTA.YOU KNOW HIM RIGHT? *SMIRK*

BYE.SARANGHAEE ✌

-SYAYEOL