CHAPTER FOR FADZIE.

Chapter 33 : CHAPTER FOR FADZIE.

FADZIE's POV.

"Take my photo there too!!" I facepalmed myselves and yell on him.

"Huang ZiTao!! Im tired!!" Then he raised his eyebrow and I do the same.

"Mwo? What you say?" Okay, I scared this part of him and I act like im taking his picture but he held my camera make me stop.

"Mianhae." He sigh after saying that.I just look at him.

"Its okay.Maybe--" I try to replied but he cut me off.

"I little bit mean.I think you really tired.Kaja!" He drag me to somewhere only we know.

Since I was his OWN photographer right now, I just keep follow him everywhere if he needs me.So, looks like he always needs me.*sigh*

Now what he do was taking a selca on his phone because I can't take his picture right now.I chuckled make him look at me.

"What?" He blurred.

"Nothing." But I still chuckled till I laughing so hard right now.

"Yahh!!" He maybe mad at me so I stopped.

"Im sorry." I bow at him slowly but he held my chin and said,

"Don't say sorry again.You're not doing anything wrong."

"But still right?"

He shooked his head quickly and pout.I looked away to make his fingers leave from my chin.

"Do you love me?" He suddenly asked that for some reason? I don't know.

Who hates someone that they loved? Oh, weird.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered on my words because its feel awkward when you said that infront of your lovers.

"Really?" I just nodded but still not looking at him.He shake my hand.

I raised my eyesbrows mean what he want.

He pointed at the camera make me laughed.

"Its not funny!!" Now he's the one who is trying to avoid me and Im the one who shake his hand.

"Alololo~ Lets go!" I pull him and search to some beautiful place or angle.

And I took picture there, there and there until we rest at some empty restaurant.

I can't hold it but asked him,

"Why you asked that before?" While sipping my orange juice.

NO ONE POV.

"What?" Asked Tao.

"If I love you?" Fadzie felt really curious till she can't stop staring at him straight to the eyes.

"Nothing.Maybe, you just lying on me that you love me and said that im your bias."

He said that while playing with his straw.

"Im lying? Please.You really my bias, trust me." Fadzie said with a confident tone.

"Yeah, I trust you now." He smiled cheekily.Its night already and Fadzie want to go back home if she can.

"Can I go back home?" Fadzie asked him more like begging him to give her to go back home.Fadzie was deadly tired you know that?

"No, no." He wave his index finger to the left and right like a fancy girl but fancy than fancy girl.Got that?

"Waere~?" Fadzie make a cute face for him.Oh my god, I really wanted to go home!! She thought for a second.

"Cause you know what?" He start to whisper on Fadzie but she decides not to hear because she's so tired of this thing.

"Hey, hear this first and I give you to go." Okay, thats one make Fadzie alive.Just God know how was Fadzie that time.

She lean closer on him and he whisper again.

"I don't want our date end already."

He go back to his seat but Fadzie still froze there and her eyes widened.

"So," He said again with a smirk.

"I think you think the same, right Fadzie?"

----END OF THEIR CHAP.♣--♣--♣

Vote, vote, vote ^^

Sarang해 ✌

-SYAYEOL.