Chapter 2: Smash or Pass

WARNING: Substances, sex and sexual content in this chapter(kind of detailed)!

*Friday*

Keo's POV

I woke up to hearing loud banging on the door. "Keo open the door, I need to show you something!" Kola shouted. I would've opened the door but I couldn't move at the moment. I was hard from the dream I had just woken up from.

"Uh wait, you can show me later." I told her. "Ok, also I'm ready to leave when you are." she said before walking away. I looked down at the erection I had from the wet dream. I knew it wasn't going soft anytime soon unless I jerked off...

I laid flat on my back and pulled my pants down, allowing my aching díck to spring up. I wrapped my hand around the most sensitive part, the head. A small sound escaped my mouth as I began stroking my díck. Squeezing a bit tighter, to add more pleasure.

I stroked from the head to the base, taking my time every time I got to the head. "Fuck." I grunted from the sensation of me twisting my hand while stroking faster.

My eyes slowly shut as the dream I was having came back to me. I imagined an older woman riding me backwards. The thought of her tight, wet pùssy made me grip my díck harder and stroke fastest. The way her ass moved as she bounced on my díck. The sweet sounds of her moans.

I opened my eyes and began stroking my díck faster than before. My toes curled a little as I felt myself near. "Shit." I moaned as the thick, white liquid shot out of the tip of my díck repeatedly. It felt so good.

I knew I shouldn't have been doing this right now, especially before school but I did anyways. I handled my business then took a hot shower. I walked downstairs when I was done and immediately my sister started complaining.

"Damn, what the hell were you doing? What took you so long? Now if we're late it's gonna be your fault." she complained consecutively. I just ignored her and walked towards the refrigerator to get me something quick for breakfast.

"Hello! I'm talking to you." she followed me. "You're doing too much." I finally snapped. "Whatever, I'm just going to go ahead a leave." Kola voiced, as if I cared. "I don't need you walking me anywhere anyways. I'm not five anymore." I stated.

"Ok fine, I hope you feel the same when I go away for college!" she shouted. "I will, don't worry about me." I responded as she walked out the front door. About another ten minutes had passed when I finally left for school. I was late to school but I could care less. I was failing most of my classes anyways.

I was walking towards the spot in the hallway where Kola and the others usually ate lunch. "Party at my house, my moms out of town." Rose voiced to the group of people standing around them. "Ok, I'll be there." some of them responded. When she finally finished talking them and they left, I walked towards her and Kola.

"Hey Keo, you're coming right?" Rose asked as she placed her hand on my arm. "No, he's not. He's a minor. He doesn't need to be exposed to drugs and alcohol at his age." Kola interfered. "And he can speak for himself." I spoke. Kola then rolled her eyes. "Just let me know what time and I'll be there." I told Rose while pushing Kola.

"Okay, I'll text you." Rose smiled in an odd, flirtatious way. "Okay?" I almost questioned. I was confused as to why she was acting weird. "Keo, you have a curfew." Kola stated. "Not today, I don't." I responded. "Right Keo, you should have actual fun for once." Rose interfered. "Yea, I guess so." I awkwardly nodded.