Chapter 53: Happiness

*Four years later*

Halia's POV

"Mom!" Angel yelled. "What?" I answered. "Hazel keeps being annoying!" she whined. I sighed before walking up the steps. "It's always something with you two. How about both of you just sit down!" I shouted. "But I didn't do anything." Angel whined. "I don't want to hear it." I responded.

Hazel continued jumping on Angel's bed.

"Hazel! What did I just say? Sit down." I demanded. "No." Hazel said. "Little girl who do you think you're talking to? I am your mother." I stated. Hazel stuck her tongue out at me. "Oh really? I'm going to get your father." I threatened. "No." Hazel whined. "Keo!" I yelled. "No." Hazel cried.

A few seconds later Keo walked into the room.

"Why are you crying?" he asked while going to pick Hazel up. "Dad, mommy's being a meanie." she cried with a pout. "No, I'm not. She's being hardheaded." I explained. "Hazel, why aren't you listening to your mother?" Keo asked. Hazel buried her face into his shoulder and started crying again.

She does this every time and gets away with it.

"Come on, you need to take a nap." Keo suggested as they walked out of Angel and Hazel's room. "Keo, you need to discipline her." I stated. "Halia, I already told you I'm not putting my hands on any of my children." he responded. "You don't have to, but you can't keep trying to give her a nap every time she does something or she's going to keep doing it." I explained.

"Mhm okay." Keo responded.

"I'm serious" I emphasized. "Okay, I'll figure something out." Keo sighed, walking into our room. "Why does she always get special treatment? All she does is cry and be annoying." Angel pouted. "Sweetie she doesn't get special treatment, but she is younger then you, so we have to keep a closer eye on her." I explained.

"She's a brat." Angel said with a straight face.

"Angel, don't call your sister a brat." I sighed. "But she is, she's gets everything she wants." Angel argued. "No, she doesn't." I stated. "Yes, she does and I want my dad back." she whined. "I know sweetie but you have to understand that he's not only your father anymore. He's Hazel's and soon to be your baby brother's too." I said while placing my hand on my stomach.

"I think I'll like him better then Hazel." Angel smiled as she put her hand next to mine. "You guys are sisters, y'all will grow into an unbreakable bond." I smiled at her. "I don't know." she sighed. "I do." I responded before kissing her forehead.

"Can I have a snack now?" Angel asked. "Yes" I chuckled. We both got up and walked downstairs. We walked into the kitchen and Angel sat at the kitchen island. "What snack do you want." I asked while opening the pantry door. "Chips." she answered. "Well come choose which one you want." I gestured her over.

"Okay." Angel hopped off the seat. She picked which bag of chips she wanted and then sat back down. I then walked towards the fridge. As I started looking through the refrigerator for some food, I felt someone pull on the bottom of my shirt. I turned around and seen Kyndall, my niece.

"Um...Aunt Halia." she said in her cute voice. "Yes." I answered. "My mommy said can you come here." Kyndall voiced. "Where's your mom?" I wondered. "I'll take you to her." Kyndall grabbed my hand. "I'll be right back, okay Angel?" I expressed.

Sinfully Yours ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara