Chapter 20: Like Father, Like Son

WARNING: Drugs, sex and sexual content in this chapter(detailed)

Kola's POV

"Skipping school and hanging around people who sell drugs...anything else you want to let me know? Like a wife and kids!" our mom yelled at my brother while driving home. He just ignored her with his head against the car door window. "I don't know what's been going on with you lately but it's not cute. You better get it together!" she scolded him.

"Hello! Do you hear me talking to you?" our mom shouted, poking him. "Don't touch me!" Keo finally spoke. "I am your mother, you don't get to talk to me like that!" she raised her voice. "Are you really though? Because you act like you don't know anything that's going on with me and you don't even ask!" Keo shouted.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me!" our mom yelled back, fuming. "Then stop talking to me." he mumbled while rolling his eyes. "Who are you talking to?" she asked. "You obviously." he answered. "You know what, I should've just left you in jail. Maybe then you'd learn your lesson." our mother voiced.

"Yea, maybe you should've." he responded. "I can't do this anymore. I'm not about to keep dealing with your behavior..." she rubbed her head in frustration. "Then don't...you wasn't doing anything in the first place." he foolishly said. "Oh really? Since I wasn't doing anything, when we get home, pack your bags. I don't want you in my house anymore. You can go live with your father." she told him.

"Because you are not about to disrespect me in my house!" she continued. "I'm not going to live with him." he argued. "Yes, you are and I'm not about to argue with you about it!" she stated. The rest of the drive was quiet. It was peace and quiet until we got home. Keo ran straight to his room and slammed the door. "Open the door!" our mother banged on the door.

"Can you guys please stop, it's making me upset." I finally expressed, placing my hands over my ears. "I'm sorry you have to see this but your brother has lost his damn mind." my mother angrily walked down the steps. She then pulled out her phone.

"Hello! You need to come get your son! He's being very disrespectful and I just picked him up from jail. He decided to skip school and hang with a group of boys that sell drugs...well he most definitely is your son...you know the other day he got drunk...okay well I need you to come get him now before I slap some sense into him!" my mother spoke to who I assumed was my father.

Around 30 minutes later, our father knocked on the door. It's very rare our parents are in the same room or place because they always end up arguing. They always argue over petty stuff as well. My mother went to open the door. "Hey Kola, how's school been?" my father asked while walking in.

"Um-" I started to speak before my mom interfered. "Y'all can talk later! Please go get your son and get him out of my house." she said. "You're still demanding I see." he mumbled before going up the steps to Keo's room. He knocked on Keo's room door a few times. "Go away." Keo spoke from behind the door. "Keo, this is your father. Open the door." he demanded. "No." Keo quickly responded.

"Listen, your mother wants you to stay with me for a little while." our dad explained. "So." Keo responded. "So, get your stuff and come on." our dad said. "No." Keo clearly had his mind made up. "Dammit, why are you so difficult?" our dad sighed. "Because he's your son." my mom yelled up the stairs. "Because he's your son." my father repeated, mocking my mother.

"Can you be quiet?" my mom glared at him. "No, can you?" he glared back. "I thought this was about Keo." I questioned why the two were going back and forth. "Exactly, get your child." my mother walked away. He rolled his eyes at her, knocking on Keo's door again.

"Keo, I'm not playing with you anymore. I'm going to give you three seconds to open this door! One-" he started to count. Keo then opened the door. "Damn. You're almost my height. Wait, you are my height." our father said, shocked by how much Keo's grown in the past few months.

"You're not supposed to be making friends with him, you need to discipline him, that's your problem!" my mom shouted. "You're the one who called me over here to get him, so be quiet!" he told my mom. "Ugh, just please get him and go!" my mom was beyond frustration. "Stop complaining and be patient. That's your problem!" my father spoke.

After seeing this it makes sense to say...like father, like son. It was almost impossible to think my mother stayed with my father long enough to have two children by him. Soon both Keo and our father came downstairs, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Just go please, I don't want to see neither of you right now." my mother voiced from the kitchen. "Nobody said we wanted to see you either." my dad mumbled, opening the door. That's definitely who Keo gets it from. After the two left my mom came over to me. "You know you won't be seeing your brother in school for a while?" she softly explained.

"Yea." I nodded. "How do you feel about that?" she asked. "I don't know, that's just how it is. I don't really have much to say." I shrugged. "I just don't know where I went wrong." she sighed before a tear fell down her face. "I don't think it's totally your fault" I told her while giving her a hug.

———————————

Keo's POV

My dad let me choose one of the guest rooms as my room. I truly didn't want to stay here. My dad was way more relax and laid back then my mom, but he had other issues. I was laying down, mentally I was exhausted.

I need to get high.

I left the room and went to find my dad. "I'll be back." I told him. "Okay, what time?" he asked, pausing whatever he was watching on the flatscreen. "I don't know, midnight...tomorrow." I shrugged. "You must be going to see a girl." he smirked. Yea. "I am. See ya." I walked out of the door.

I walked to this girl's apartment. She had just turned 18, although last time we messed around she was 17. I knocked at her door and within seconds she answered. "Keo?" she questioned me standing before her. "Wanna get high?" I held up a bag of weed. "Of course." she chuckled as she gestured me inside.

Minutes seemed to fly by especially when I lost track of time...or was time moving slower? I was laying on her couch completely fried, so was she. I felt her lay on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her. "Let's go to my room." she barely got out.

When we finally made it to her room, she pushed me down against her bed and got on top of me. She then immediately started grinding against me as I gripped her waist and hips. I used one hand to slide up into her shirt. She soon got off of me and started rubbing my dick through my pants that started to feel tighter.

I grabbed her hand and slowly put it inside my pants, letting her feel my dick get harder with each second. She quickly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down causing my dick to spring up. With no warning she began licking the head before sucking. I immediately put my hand on her head to guide her. Within seconds she started deep throating and I felt myself hit the back of her throat repeatedly.

"Fuck." I uncontrollably moaned. She took my dick out her mouth and started licking the shaft. "Open." I demanded, so I could put my dick back in her mouth. My dick was pulsating and needed something tighter around it. "Let's fuck." I suggested. Before I knew it, she was on top of me, riding me like crazy.

Damn, I'm not gonna remember half of this in the morning...