Chapter 12: Underneath The Sheets

WARNING: Sex and sexual content in this chapter (detailed)

*The night before Halia's Party*

Blue's POV

"Mmm fuck." Rose moaned. "Shut the fuck up. You're too loud." I whispered. "I'm tr-trying" she stuttered as she rolled her eyes at me. "Keep rolling your eyes at me and you're gonna be rolling them for a different reason." I smirked. "Fuck you." she whispered back.

"Yea, that's what I'm doing right now." I chuckled, putting my mouth back on her pùssy.

"Not really, I don't feel anything." she teased. I rolled my eyes while looking up at her. "Okay." I sat up. "No, don't stop, I was just joking...please." she whined, pulling me closer. "How many times do I have to tell you to be quiet? People are sleep." I whispered. "I'm sorry. Can you finish please? Please, I was just kidding." she begged.

"No, I think I'm tired now. I'm just gonna go to sleep." I sighed, rolling over with a smirk on my face. "Please I-" Rose tried to speak but was silenced by my hand on her mouth. I used my other hand to rub her clit in a slow circular motion. Her soft moans were muffled as my hand covered her mouth. I then inserted one finger in her while still rubbing her clit.

I started thrusting it in and out. Rose's back started to arch. I then inserted two more fingers. Rose rocked into my fingers until I stopped her. "No, you don't get to do that." I hovered over her. I curled my fingers up, hitting her g-spot while continuously rubbing her clit. Her moans struggled to get it out.

I started kissing her neck while pleasuring her. It wasn't long before she started shaking and her eyes started rolling, just like I said. She came hard on my fingers. "Next time, don't tease me." I whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry." Rose tried to catch her breath. "You're always quiet. I didn't know you were like this." she explained. "I know." I smirk.

*Meanwhile*

Kola's POV

It was late and I told my mother I was sleeping over Blue's house, although I was at Carlos's house. His parents weren't home and we were in his room. Carlos and I were both laying on his bed. My head rested against his chest. I slowly rubbed his stomach. "Can we make it official?" I softly asked. "Are you ready for that?" he questioned.

"Yea. Are you?" I spoke. "I'm ready whenever you are. There's no rush." he expressed, kissing my forehead. "I'm ready now." I looked into his eyes. "Then me too." he whispered, caressing my cheek. He gave me a few kisses, teasingly biting my lower lip. Carlos held intense eye contact with me. He kissed me again, more passionately.

Our tongues met as I put one hand on the back of his head and the other around the back of his neck. His kisses started getting lower until they met my neck. Carlos kissed and sucked on my neck slowly. I tilted my head in different directions as he moved from one place to another. I slowly got on top of him and returned the gesture.

Our breathing became heavier and louder. I let out a small moan when I felt him push me down against his crotch. He smirked while slowly throwing his head back and biting his lip. Carlos grabbed my hips and started rocking me against him. My hands rested on his chest as he continued the motion.

Eventually I stopped and got off of him, causing him to let out a soft moan. I seen a bulge in his pants that wasn't there before. All of this obviously made him excited and hard. I l laid down while Carlos began to hover over me. He kissed me down my neck and made his way to my shirt. "Can I?" he asked while pulling at my shirt.

I nodded my head, giving consent. Carlos lift up my shirt. I felt his soft lips kiss my stomach. I took my shirt off, revealing my lace bra. We continued this, for what seemed like hours until we both were completely naked. I knew I was soaking wet, beyond turned on.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes" I answered before desperately kissing him again. I looked only into his eyes, until I felt something hard brush against me. "Oh-" I spoke while looking down.

"What's wrong? Did you change your mind? We can stop." Carlos asked in the most concerning voice. "No, I want to. It's just I don't think...it'll fit. It's bigger then I imagined." I expressed but soon felt embarrassed.

"So you've imagined how big it is?" he teased while chuckling. "Never mind, just forget what I said." I became embarrassed. "No, I was just playing it's fine-" he started to explain before getting cut off by the front door opening and closing. "Carlos, I'm home." a little voice voiced, running towards Carlos's room.

We scrambled around trying to find our clothes to get them on fast enough. I had my shorts and shirt on although I couldn't find my bra. Meanwhile, Carlos just put his blankets over his lower body. The little boy opened the door. "Carlo- dang man, why do you look like that?" the little boy laughed. He opened the door more and seen me.

"Ouu, what were y'all doing?" he teased, smiling. "Get out!" Carlos yelled, throwing the nearest object at the little boy. "Y'all were about to do something huh?" the little boy asked while winking at Carlos. "Nikoa, get out!" Carlos shouted. "Fine, but you know you're not supposed to have girls in your room." the boy spoke as he closed the door.

"Don't get her pregnant! Your mother wouldn't be too happy about that." the boy teased while walking away. I attempted to hold my laugh back due to the interaction I just witnessed. "Go ahead and laugh." Carlos sighed. "There's n-nothing to laugh about." I stuttered, while holding in my laugh.

"Yea, whatever." he clearly didn't believe me. "So...how come you've never told me you have a baby brother?" I asked. "He's my cousin and he's not a baby. He's a childish grown man trapped in an eleven year old's body. And I don't even know what he's doing home, he wasn't supposed to come back until tomorrow." Carlos explained in a slightly frustrated voice.

"It's okay." I assured him, giving him a kiss. "Thanks but please don't kiss me right now." Carlos responded. "Why not?" I pouted. He just looked down at the sheets and then looked at me. "Oh-" I whispered. "Well, we can just watch a movie then." I suggested. "I need to uh..." he hesitated. "It's fine. I can leave." I told him.

"You can or...you can watch." he smirked. I moved closer to him. "I like your idea better." I whispered. Carlos roughly smashed his lips against mines. Seconds later, I pulled away and went to locked the door. I walked back over to Carlos and moved the sheets that covered his díck. His díck pointed up.

Carlos wrapped his hand around his shaft. As he went to stroke himself I stopped him. "Wait." I quietly spoke. I locked eyes with him while slowly spitting on his díck for lubricant. He bit his lip while watching me. I smiled before kissing him gently. Carlos slowly began stroking himself as I pulled away.

His grip tightened as he worked his way up to the head of his díck. I heard it was the most sensitive part and Carlos's face of pleasure made it obvious. I kissed Carlos's neck, slowly sucking on certain spots. He moaned deeply. He gave me lustful eyes as I massaged his balls. My hand traveled up to his shaft, removing his hand.

Carlos and I intensely kissed as I stroked his díck with a tight grip. Carlos let out swears each time I lightly squeezed the head of his díck while stroking. "Fuck." he almost moaned as I jerked him off harder than before.

"Faster. I'm cuming." he grunted, wanting to thrust up into my hand. "Cum baby." I lowered my mouth to his díck, stroking faster. Carlos moaned while shooting his thick, creamy strings of cum into my mouth. I slowed the pace of my hand as Carlos finished cuming.

After a seconds of gently stroking I finished him off, swallowing all of his warm cum.

Once we cleaned up, we just watched movies until we fell asleep.

******
YES you were robbed but there's an actual smut coming soon ;)