Chapter 30: Keo and Halia

WARNING: Sex and Sexual content in this chapter (detailed)

Halia's POV

My mom was on a business trip and my little brother was with our grandmother, leaving me home alone. I was in the middle of washing dishes when I heard the doorbell. I sighed and went to open the door. "Wassup." Keo greeted while looking in my house. "Boy! Back the fuck up!" I shouted, pushing him. "Aw, don't talk to me like that." Keo grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms. "You told me to come over." he spoke. I rolled my eyes. "That was three days ago." I explained. "Well, I couldn't come over three days ago but I'm here now." he whispered in my ear. I pushed him off of me. "Welp, I don't need you now." I responded. "Yes, you do." Keo said, nonchalantly. "No, I don't Keo." I argued.

His eyes traveled my body slowly. "You look good in those shorts." he smirked. "I know, now leave! Isn't your little bodyguard here or something." I said looking around. "He's not my bodyguard and he's around..." he explained. "Where?" I questioned. "Somewhere." he responded. "Well tell him to come pick you up." I smiled.

"Come on. You know you don't want me to leave." Keo's hands traveled to my ass. "I don't, but I'm busy." I wrapped my arms around the back of Keo's neck. "Busy doing what?" he questioned. "I'm washing dishes." I sighed. "I'll help." he offered. "No." I quickly pulled away. "Why not?" Keo questioned. "Because, I already know what you really want." I crossed my arms.

"And what do I want?" he asked. "Something." I answered. "Be a big girl and say it." he whispered in my ear. "I'm not dumb Keo. I just hope you know that I'm not one of these little girls you can easily fuck and then forget about." I whispered back. "I can see that." he laughed to himself.

"No, I don't think you understand. I'm not one of these girls who do the basics or bare minimum...the things I like to do, will have you questioning your whole life and every other girl after me. Anyways, you said you want to help me wash dishes?" I smiled as if I didn't just go on a mild rant about my sex life. "Uh y-yea." Keo stuttered.

Guys always think they're playing me, when I can easily do the playing if I so choose. I opened the door more and gestured him inside. He slowly walked inside, as if he was already questioning his life choices. I led him to the kitchen, where we finished washing dishes.

He was in the middle of washing the last plate when I came up behind him. I slowly started to unbutton his pants. He immediately stopped washing the dish and popped his head up. "What are you doing?" he questioned. "Nothing, I just wanted to see what type of underwear you were wearing." I sarcastically spoke. Keo chuckled at my sarcasm.

"Finish washing the plate." I told him. He continued to wash the plate as I continued to unzip his pants. Once Keo finished washing the plate I immediately turned him around. "Damn, you're pretty aggressive for a small girl." he stated. "Thank you." I smiled, getting on my knees. I pulled his pants down enough to reveal his díck, that was slowly growing.

I wrapped my hands around him, stroking him a few times. I then took him in my mouth, causing him to gasp. I pulled away. "This is usually being asked the other way around but, do you want me to stop?" I teased and laughed. Keo grabbed my head, pushing himself back into my mouth. I guess there's my answer. I stroked and sucked at the same time. "Mm." he moaned.

I continued sucking while reaching with one of my hands to play with him under his base. "Fuck." he uncontrollably moaned. I pulled away before licking his tip which caused him to release multiple sounds. I went back to take him whole in my mouth, gagging a few times. The motion I continued created pleasure for him. Moments later Keo moaned. "I'm cuming." Keo attempted to pull out.

I quickly put him back into my mouth, tasting his cum as he came in my mouth. After he came I continued to suck, waiting for him to reach his second orgasm. I knew the sensitivity would soon turn into pleasure. "Shit." he moaned as his body twitched. He bit his lip, as if he was in pain and pleasure. I knew he was.

I looked up at him, liquids sliding down my chin while I sucked his dick. Keo grabbed my hair, guiding me to the pace he wanted. He looked as if his soul was leaving his body. So cute. His eyes began to roll back as he closed them. "F-fuck." he moaned while cuming a second time in my mouth, this time it was more liquidy.

I released him from my mouth and caught my breath as I cleaned my mouth. He stood there trying to catch his breath. It took him some time to fully recover. "It hurt so bad, yet felt so good." Keo expressed. I began laughing at him. "You're displaying bottom energy right now." I laughed. Keo stared at me through the corner of his eye.

"Come here." he demanded, staring into my soul. I slowly walked over to him. He instantly grabbed my neck with one of his tatted hands. Such a turn on. I bit my lip and smiled. "I like it rough." I quietly spoke, grabbing his díck. "Good." Keo tightened his grip around my neck a little more. "Tell me what to do and I'll do as told." I whispered.

"Yea?" he spoke in a low tone. "Yea." I nodded while smirking. Keo used his other arm to help pick me up and wrap my legs around him. I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. His hands slowly traveled down my back to my ass. Keo grabbed it in a firm grip making me moan lightly. I was soon placed onto the counter.

He immediately slid my shorts off and then my underwear. Keo held me close to him, kissing on my neck. "I'm on birth control. Cum inside me." I whispered breathing heavy, waiting for more action. Not long after, I felt his hard tip slide against my entrance. Keo looked me in my eyes, biting his lip as he slowly pushed himself into me. My eyes slowly closed and opened as I felt him stretch me out.

Our eyes locked, as we felt each other. Keo held my waist down, prohibiting me from moving. He pulled out slowly then slammed back into me. I gasped loudly. Keo began thrusting into me with a fast pace. "Fuck." I moaned. His thrust became faster each stroke. Keo maintained the same pace while rubbing my clít.

"Deeper." I whined. He began repeatedly pulling out slowly and thrusting back into me deep and hard. "Halia." he muttered, throwing his head back. I felt him hitting the right spots with every thrust. "Oh Keo!" I uncontrollably moaned. "You feel so fucking good." Keo grunted, slamming into me harder. "Yes. Fuck me." I moaned loudly as my back arched.

Keo grabbed my chin roughly, forcing me to look at him. "Don't look away." he demanded. "Yes..." my response was cut off by another moan escaping my mouth. "Keo..." I whined. "Hm." he answered. "I'm gonna cum." I mumbled while looking down at his díck sliding in and out of me. "Hm?" Keo lift my head up, making eye contact. "I'm gonna cum." I repeated softly.

"Cum." he said, giving me the okay. I moaned into his chest as I came. Immediately after, he came for the third time. Swear words left Keo's mouth as he released his cum inside me. The two of us hugged breathlessly as Keo was still balls deep inside me. After a few seconds he finally pulled out.

The both of us went into the bathroom to cleaned up. We walked back into the kitchen afterwards.

"Shit my mom would kill me if she knew what I just did on her counter." I voiced while picking up my clothes. "Don't tell her." Keo spoke. "Obviously dumbass." I rolled my eyes at his comment. "I'm the dumbass?" he laughed. "Yes. you're the dumbass. Now get out." I answered while pushing him to the door. "Fine. I'll see you, when I see you." Keo said before leaving.

I began cleaning the kitchen as I called Kola. "HelloOoOo" Kola answered. "Aw man, you're in a good mood." I sighed. "Not really, I'm just not mad about anything." she explained. "Well, you're about to be." I voiced. "Why?" she asked in a worried tone. "I-I fucked your brother." I rushed out. "Oh. That's very nasty but okay." she responded. "Hello? Did you hear what I said?" I stopped cleaning after her response.

"Yes, I did." she laughed to herself. "You're not mad?" I questioned. "Well..." she sighed. "I've accepted that for some unknown reason all my friends want to fuck my...little brother. Everyone does." she continued. "Oh. Well, that's what I called you for." I explained. "Cool. I have to go now, I'm at work. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." Kola voiced. "Bye." I responded.

That went better than expected.