Chapter 4: In My Room

WARNING: Drugs, sex and sexual content in this chapter (kind of detailed)

*Tuesday Afternoon*

Halia's POV

I was currently sitting in driving class. People always ask "Why so early?", since I'm only 16 but I like getting things done early. That's why I even skipped a grade. The only downside is that I'm always the youngest in my friend groups. That was until Keo joined us.

Speaking of Keo, something very intimate definitely happened between him and Rose the other night. I hope someone else spills it before I do, everyone knows I can't keep a secret.

Before I knew it, driving class was over. I headed towards the bathroom as I always do since the bus ride home was kind of long. As I made a turn, I walked into a tall figure. "My bad." a deep voice spoke.

"Damn, watch where your go-going." I stuttered as I looked up to see the tall figure. Damn he looks good. "I said sorry and it wasn't only my fault, you ran into me too!" he argued. "Whatever, I have to go." I awkwardly responded. I was about to walk off when he stopped me.

"Wait. I'm here to pick up my brother. Do you know what room is for driving school?" he asked. "Just turn right and walk down the hallway, it's a group of students down there." I explained while walking away. "Thanks, I'm Zyaire by the way." he voiced as I walked down the hall.

"Um, that's nice but I didn't ask." I turned around. Oh my gosh why did I just say that? Every time I try to flirt with somebody I insult them. "Okay, shortie." I heard him laugh to himself as I walked into the bathroom.

——————————

Rose's POV

It was 9pm and I was just getting of work. I grabbed my bag out of my locker. I walked out of back door, which most employees use although we're not supposed to. As soon as I closed the door a taller figure grabbed the back of my shirt. I started to scream, not knowing if I was in danger or not.

A warm hand covered my mouth. "Shut up." a familiar voice told me. I took their hand off my mouth and turned around to see Keo. "Keo? What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted. He just smiled at me in a flirtatious way.

"Isn't your curfew at nine, why are you out here?" I asked. He just stood there looking me up and down, still smiling flirtatiously. "What the fuck are you looking at?" I asked. He took a few steps out of the dark. "You." he smirked.

I looked at him for a few seconds, confused. "Are you high?" I asked him. "Yes...I mean no..." he stuttered terribly. I took a step closer, looking at his eyes. "Yes you are! You are high!" I shouted. "Damn, just tell the whole world." he attempted to cover my mouth once again. "Sorry." I laughed to myself as I started walking.

Keo and I walked for a few minutes before approaching his house. "All right bye, you need to get some rest." I voiced as I turned around.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me back to him. My face hit his chest. "Stay with me." he softly spoke. "I can't." I sighed. "Tell your mom you spent a night with my sister. My mom and sister aren't home and won't be for another few hours." he explained while looking down at me.

"Fine, I'll come in but only for a bit." I gave in. We both walked into the house and sat in the living room. Time passed and we had been silently sitting on the couch for about ten minutes.

"Want to do it again?" Keo questioned. "Do what?" I asked as my heart stopped. "At the party...what we did. Do you want to do it again?" he smiled at me with low red eyes. "Keo, you're high. You don't know what you're saying." I nervously laughed, scared of what would come out of his mouth next. "We had sex...didn't we?" he poked my lip.

"Well, y-yea" I stuttered. "What are you nervous for? I didn't mind and I still don't." he admitted while inching closer to me. "I-I'm sorry but I think it was a mistake." I expressed. Some silence took over the conversation. A few seconds went by when he asked "You want to fuck?" in a nonchalant tone.

"What?" I acted clueless. He looked at me with his low eyes while saying "Do. You. Want. To. Fu-" he started speaking but I immediately covered his mouth. "Can you quiet down?" I whispered. He looked at me weirdly. "So?" he asked, waiting for an answer. "Listen your 15 and I'm turning 18 soon, I don't think this is a good idea." I explained.

"I'm turning 16 soon, and you weren't worried about my age when you were riding me the other night." he smirked. My eyes widen and I immediately went quiet. "You wanna get high?" he questioned. "Sure." I sighed. I already knew most of the time when a guy offered me to get high with him, he just wanted to fuck. I didn't really mind with Keo though because I trust him.

Somehow we ended up in his room. I was high but clearly not as high as him. I could tell he was horny from the way he started kissing on my body. I put my hands on the back of his head to run my fingers through his curly but fluffy hair.

We had school in the morning...Should I really be doing this? "You're sure you're not pregnant right?" he asked me for the one hundredth time. "I'm not...I'm on birth control." I hesitantly admitted. "So, do you want me to use a condom?" he asked. "Doesn't matter, it's up to you." I sighed, trying to speed up the process.

"Fuck it, I don't wanna use one." he began taking my clothes off. He then placed his hand on my sensitive area, my clít. I softly moaned as he rubbed it in a circular motion.

Once I was wet enough he took his pants off revealing his díck. Last time I rushed into it and didn't see much but looking at it now...damn. I was never was attracted to someone's dick before but wow. I soon lost my thoughts when he asked if I was ready. "Yea." I answered.

He slowly pushed his dick inside me as I gasped and grabbed his arms with both of my hands. He slowly started thrusting in and out of me. I couldn't help but moan every time he did the motion. He continued a steady pace for a few moments. "Keo..." I moaned. He looked me in my eyes giving me his attention.

"Faster...harder please." I barely got the words out from the pleasure I felt. He grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall his bed was against. I was in a sitting position with my legs up. He positioned himself at my pùssy and slammed his díck into me. "Oh fuck!" I uncontrollably moaned.

He started seductively touching and grabbing my bare breast. I unconsciously grabbed the sheets as I felt him slide in and out of me. It felt as if he thrusted into me harder each second. The pleasure was rising and I didn't want it to ever end.

He went faster and faster as I became near. He laid me back down while putting his head against my neck. "Fuck, I'm about to cum." he muttered. "Cum inside me." I moaned while being in the moment. He started thrusting in and out of me slowly while moaning repeatedly. I rubbed my clít in fast circles, making me cum seconds before him.

I let out a moan as I felt his cum pour into me. He laid on the side of me while breathing hard and holding his díck. "My sister would kill both of us if she knew what we just did...especially in my room." he whispered. "I know." I whispered back. I knew I shouldn't have done it, but in this moment it felt like the right thing to do.

———————————