Chapter 37: Time

WARNING: Sex and sexual content in this chapter (kinda detailed)

*A few weeks later*

Keo's POV

"No, Keo you can't sit like that! Sit up straight!" Halia shouted. "Why?" I questioned. "We're going to a fancy restaurant. You don't sit like that in a fancy restaurant!" she scolded. "Do I really have to go?" I sighed. "Yes, everybody's going." she answered. I sighed again at Halia's answer. "Okay, now let's work on your manners." she smiled. "Let's not." I spoke.

"When somebody brings you your food, what do you say?" Halia asked. "Baby, I'm not dumb. I know what to say." I grabbed Halia's waist, pulling her closer. "Answer the question!" she demanded. "Thank you." I sighed. "Yes! And you're right, you're not dumb. You've just made some dumb decisions before." Halia stated. "Thank you. I feel so much better about myself now." I sarcastically spoke.

"You're welcome. Now, if somebody messes up your order, what do you say?" she continued. "You fucked my shit up." I joked. "Keo." Halia attempted to hide her smile. "What?" I chuckled. "You know better!" she shouted. "What? That's what I would say." I admitted. "I know that's what you'd say but you can't say that...unless the waiter is rude." she explained.

"Fine. Excuse me...ma'am or sir, you messed up my order." I finally answered. "Ew, I hate talking like that." I continued. "I know, but you might need to in the future baby." Halia gently poked my lip. "I hope not." I sighed. "You will. Now which fork, is the salad fork?" she asked me. "No Halia, I'm not doing this." I rested my face in my hands. "Please." she whined.

"No, that is unnecessary. I just won't eat." I expressed. "Keo, you have to eat. I won't make you learn the different forks and spoons anymore. But can you at least be nice to the others tonight." she pleaded. "Please...for me?" Halia asked in a soft voice. "Fine, for you." I smiled, running my fingers down her back to her fat, but soft ass.

I kind of feel like Halia had me under a spell...but I liked it. She's the only person who's made me feel like myself in a while. I could tell she wants nothing but the best for me. Every time I'm with her, I learn something new and she's very understanding. Halia makes me feel seen and loved.

"Halia...I need help" I voiced as I struggled to fix my tie. "You're doing it right and wrong at the same time." she expressed while untying it. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "You have the right technique but you're pulling it wrong." Halia explained. "Can you do it?" I asked. "I can guide you." she answered. I began retying it as Halia explained the process to me.

"I can't do it." I spoke as I got to the last step. "Yes, you can." Halia immediately responded. I sighed as I continued to tie it. "See, you did it." Halia expressed with happiness. "I'm so proud of you!" she continued. "Yea and I'm about to take this shit off because it's uncomfortable." I explained. "Aw, but you look cute in your tux." Halia teased. "Thank you." I whispered shyly.

"You don't have to wear it. You could just wear the button down." she explained. "Yea, I'll do that." I responded. "Either way you'll look good." she voiced while putting her necklace on in front of the mirror. "You look good too." I stated, going to stand behind her. "Thank you baby." Halia turned and patted my head. "Stop. You know I hate when you do that." I smiled. "Sorry." she laughed to herself.

———————————

At least an hour had gone by and we were still at the restaurant. I wanted to leave. The entire outing just wasn't my environment. I eventually started falling asleep due to almost every conversation boring me. "Wake up." I heard Halia whisper before kicking my leg underneath the table. "Can we leave now?" I asked in a whisper. "Uh, no." she whispered back.