Chapter 3: Just S*x

WARNING: Sex and sexual content in this chapter (detailed)

Carlos's POV

I was standing at my locker, searching for a pencil since Kola wouldn't give me another one. The hallways were quite empty since the bell had just rung. "Aye bro." I heard someone whisper behind me. I turned around and seen Keo. "What?" I whispered back.

"I need your advice." he continued to whisper. "Okay but, why are we whispering?" I questioned. "Oh yea, sorry." Keo used his normal voice. We looked at each other for a good ten seconds. "So, what is it?" I finally asked. "Oh, yea so uh...I...I lost my virginity the other night." he finally spoke.

"That's cool, why are you telling me though?" I chuckled. There was a brief silence. "Wait, did you use protection?" I wondered. "Uh, I don't know. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Keo responded. "How the fuck don't you know?" I questioned. "Well, I didn't but the thing is...she didn't seem too worried about it." he stated.

"Damn, well it was nice knowing ya." I jokingly expressed. "Carlos I'm serious, it's not funny. What if I got an STI or...oh shit, what if I got her pregnant?" he said, realizes the consequences. "Keo, you didn't pull out?" I almost shouted. "I did...after I started to you know." he explained. "What the fuck bro!" I slapped the back of his head.

"If you're fucking without protections always pull out before you cum...well technically you can still get a girl pregnant with precum but at least lower the chances." I explained in a serious manner. "Damn. Do you think I got her pregnant?" Keo seem worried.

"I don't know. Maybe she's on birth control, so hopefully not." I attempted to be optimistic. "Okay, well just don't tell my sister." he spoke while walking away. "Yea. Whatever." I sighed, shaking my head. I wasn't too comfortable keeping a secret from Kola, but I didn't want to break the 'bro code' either.

I walked into the class and pulled a seat up next to Kola and Rose. "Kola." I softly called. "No Carlos, you're not getting a pencil from me." she spoke, never taking her eyes off her paper. "Look at me." I told her. "No." she quickly responded. "Please, look at me." I pleaded while tickling her.

"No, Carlos stop." she laughed while trying to push me away. "Fine." I sighed as I pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back. "You smell good." I whispered, as we were hugging. "Thank you." she responded, hugging me tighter. "Don't mind me." Rose cleared her throat. "We're not." I retorted.

"Can we work now?" Rose asked. Kola sighed before pulling away from the hug. I didn't really want to let go of her, but for her personally space I did. Rose and Kola started secretly whispering and laughing. It was obvious they were talking about me, but I started my work instead of engaging.

"Carlos." Rose called. "Yes?" I looked at her. "Do you have any plans for the future?" she oddly asked. "Like what?" I questioned. "Like a wife, children..." Rose explained. "Well I never really thought about that, I'm only 17." I responded. "Mhm." she sighed and looked at me as if she was suspicious of something.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked, genuinely confused. "No, you didn't. Ignore her." Kola interfered. "Rose, what about you?" I asked in a skeptically tone. "I don't know. If I'm being honest, I'd rather wait until I'm in my twenties to even think about marriage or children." Rose explained. I shook my head in agreement.

——————————

Keo's POV