Chapter 46: What A Vacation...

WARNING: Sexual content and triggering topics for some (kinda detailed)

*A week later (on vacation)*

Halia's POV

It was the middle of the night and I was having trouble falling asleep. I was in Keo's tight grasp, so I couldn't move even if I wanted to. "Keo." I called. I didn't get a response. "Keo. Keo. Keo..." I repeatedly whispered. Suddenly Keo put his hand over my mouth. I rolled my eyes. "Move your hand." I muffled out. "No." he immediately spoke.

I began moving around, trying to get out of his grip but it just got tighter. "Keo, let me go." I whined. "I don't think so." he tightened his grip. "Why not?" I asked, still fighting to get out of his hold. "You need to be quiet and go to sleep." Keo sighed. "But-" I started to complain but was quickly cut off by Keo kissing me. He teasingly bit my lower lip while pulling away.

"Shush and go to sleep." he whispered. "Okay." I softly responded. I fell asleep shortly after.

—————————————

It was the next day and we were all at the beach. I was enjoying myself until Harley continued throwing shade at Kola. Her actions were confusing me. I thought she'd be more relax on Kola since she's engaged now. Either way, she was starting to irk my soul. We all started walking in the sand, back towards the hotels.

"Kola...sweetie next time you might want to try wearing a bikini that's not so revealing." Harley said out of nowhere. "Harley...sweetie next time you might want to try minding your fucking business." I instantly shot back, causing some of them to laugh. "Maybe you should take your own advice. I was talking to Kola not you...bitch." Harley responded. "What the fuck did you call her?" Kola turned.

"Who the fuck- did she just- I know she didn't- wait hold on. Harley, did you just call me a bitch?" I asked.  "Yes." Harley crossed her arms. "So you called me a bitch for defending my best friend? Harley, you're the bitch." I stated. "Halia chill." Keo grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Right, listen to your fucking boyfriend like you always do, you fucking soft bitch!" Harley shouted.

"I will beat the shit out of you hoe!" I shouted back while trying to get out of Keo's hold. "Right, you're fucking envious!" Kola shouted while being held back by Alonzo. "I'm definitely not jealous of you Kola! And certainly not jealous of someone who's dating a criminal that thinks being a dumbass is cute. I think you two are the envious ones." Harley responded.

"First, don't talk about my boyfriend like that. Second, I don't think anybody would be jealous of a bitch who's dating someone who doesn't even really like her..." I fired back. Everybody immediately looked at Carlos. "Oh shit. Okay baby, let's go." Keo put me over his shoulder before continuing to walk. "Put me down." I told Keo as he walked. "Wait." he responded.

—————————————

Everybody were in their hotel rooms. Keo and I had been in ours for a few minutes. "You really exposed him." Keo chuckled. "I love him, but I didn't care at the moment." I sighed. "Don't say you love another guy around me please." Keo spoke. "I don't love him the way I love you." I wrapped my arms around Keo's neck. "I know." he smiled before kissing me.

He pulled away after a second before going back in with a more slow and passionate kiss. He laid on top of me and continued to kiss me. I ran my fingers through his hair as I kissed him back. He grabbed my legs wrapping them around his waist. We kissed like this for a short moment before hearing a knock at the door. "Keo, go get the door." I breathlessly spoke as he continued to kiss me.