Chapter 10: I'll Go Slow

WARNING: Sexual content in this chapter (short; detailed)

Keo's POV

It had been two weeks since the fight. I've been back to school for a week now. Apparently since I started the fight, I had community service to do. No one from the group has spoken to me, just the random people I could care less about. Carlos was obviously being a bitch and mad a 15 year old got more play then him.

Multiple girls have been trying to get with me recently. I turned them down though, I don't want a relationship. Nowadays I'm just horny, just lust. I don't know what's been wrong with me, lately I've just been wanting to fuck almost every girl I see.

Fuck, now I'm horny.

I locked my room door and went to my desk. I palmed myself through my sweatpants while letting out a sigh. I wish someone was here to help me. I pulled my díck out of my sweatpants. It was getting hard and slowly springing upwards.

I gently wrapped my hand around it and started stroking. I picked up the pace a little, working my way to the head of my dick. Low sounds left my mouth as I increased the pace. I would love to have someone sucking me off right now. The thought of a good looking woman sucking me off made me stroke myself faster and harder.

I wrapped my hand tighter around the head, trying to mimic the feeling of pùssy. I need pùssy right now. I let out a few grunts while thrusting up into my hand. The sensation was growing, making my aching díck feel good.

I could feel myself getting closer. My díck began slightly jerking in my hand, indicating I was near. Faster and faster I went before putting my head back and releasing my warm, white liquid from the tip. Seconds later my cum was still shooting out. I'd always cum a lot. "Oh shit." I quietly moaned. When I was done, I cleaned up and continued to get ready.

Halia's POV

After school I went straight home. Zyaire claimed he was busy today, so I didn't go to see him. I walked in the door and my mom and baby brother was in the kitchen. I sat at the table with them. "Oh, you're home early." my mom observed while trying to feed my baby brother.

"Yea, I didn't have any after school activities to do today." I explained. "What activities were you doing?" my mom questioned. My heart immediately started racing. "You know the usual, I would stay after school and go over my friends house." I nervously smiled. "Which friends?" she asked. "H-Huh?" I stuttered.

"Which friends? You might want to invite them to your birthday party thing." she suggested. "Oh it's fine, you don't have to worry about that." I tried to reassure her. "Actually I do, I have to approve of everyone since you don't want me there." she explained while looking at me.

"Okay, well um...I'll give you a list of names by next week." I stood up. I smiled again before heading to my room. Another minute in there and I would've snitched on myself.

I sighed while sitting at my desk. I smiled at the picture on my desk of me holding my baby brother Hezekai, when he was first born. He's so tiny and precious. I often wonder how my children will be in the future, how many I'll have or who the father will be...I wonder what my future husband is doing right now.

—————————

Kola's POV

When school let out, I went with Carlos to his house. We'd been talking a lot more these past two weeks. I usually didn't feel the way I did with Carlos, with anyone. As we walked in, Carlos grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. His room looked peaceful. He had black curtains which caused the room to look dark, although there was lots of sunlight outside.

"You can sit wherever you want." he offered, gesturing me. I went and sat on the chair near his bed as he followed and stood in front of me. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers, my legs were in between his. Since he was taller than me and I was sitting, his crotch was right in front of my face.

I wasn't trying to stare but it was right there. I suddenly felt Carlos hand on my chin lifting my head up. "Don't look there. Be patient. You'll get it someday...if you want." he whispered while smirking. "I-I wasn't trying to- never mind." I struggled to speak. He chuckled before kneeling down to kiss my forehead.

I felt instant butterflies in my stomach.

Carlos kissed my cheek before making his way to my lips. Our lips brushed each others lightly before we kissed. He soon pulled away and sat on his bed. I went over to him and stood in front of him. Carlos grabbed my waist and looked at me, deep in my eyes while biting his lip. "I can't do this right now." he whispered in his deep voice.

"Do what?" I slowly sat on top of him. He groaned while putting his head back. "Listen-" he tried to speak but I started kissing him. "You...have...to...stop." Carlos struggled to say as I interrupted each word with a kiss. "You're turning me on." he admitted while kissing me back. I pushed him against his bed, straddling him as I continue to kiss him.

As tongues connected as our breathing grew louder. I slowly began grinding against him while never breaking the kiss. His hands gently traveled my body. I really wanted him. I wanted us to do more, but I wasn't sure if I was ready.

Carlos pulled away from the kiss and covered my mouth with his hand. "Okay, we really have to stop. You're waking him up." he explained, looking at his pants while sitting us up.

I laughed to myself while getting off his lap. It went silent for a moment. "It's not that I don't want to but you're special, so I want to wait until we're actually official." he expressed, breaking the silence. "Yea, I understand. I'm a vir...um, I'm a virgin so we probably should wait." I was embarrassed to admit.

"Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed, that doesn't matter to me. I still like you and when we do decide to have sex, I'll go slow and take my time with you." he assured me. I shook my head and softly smiled at him. Carlos had a way of making me feel special and worth it.

The rest of the day Carlos and I cuddled and watched movies.