Littles

*-*

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1124 }

------

Tommy hasn't regressed in a long time and it's killing him, all the stress from the wars and all the whatnot has taking a toll on him. He didn't tell the others about this because of his pride and the thought of being cast away for being weird was eating him out.

Everytime he regressed, he would go to his secret base full of his little stuff. He had no one to take care of him and he like to keep it that way, unfortunately a person saw him at this state and surprisingly take good care of him and became his caregiver since then.

He accidentally slipped during the day Wilbur blew up L'manberg and the people are confused and didn't know what to do when they saw him on a state like this.

He start to tremble as he heard a loud crash, his mind feel fuzzy as he felt like he's slipping to his little space but he can't do it, not with the others are here. He tried to fight it but he can't. Tubbo the first one to notice this strange behavior of his bestfriend and give him a look.

"Hey Toms, you okay?"

The nickname only make it harder for him go get out of his little space, it only made more hazy and the childish part of him really wants to come out.

"'m n'ot" he voice going softer as the loud noice is still going "loud 'ts loud" he slurred voice going a little high pitch than usual and start to curl up on the floor, his mind going further to his little space.

"Okay?..." Tubbo's unsure what's happening to his friend, he never saw him like this.

"Dee..."

Tubbo heard him mumble something but can't catch a single thing.

"What? Can you repeat that?" He ask the Tommy, who's just sitting on the floor, he can't see if there's a tears or not but Tommy doesn't cry over something like this right?

"I ne'd Dee, ca'l Dee"

"Dee? Who's Dee?" This got him confused on who is this, he doesn't know any one named Dee.

He ask his friend, his getting a little anxious and a little worried about why Tommy acting like this. He tried to comfort the boy, asking him what happened but can't get a single answer only one word Dee. That just made him a little frustrated.

Fortunately a man from afar saw this and quickly run to them, his instincts going haywire for a time like this. Running through an curious, confused and suprised crowd until he got to the two boys.

He didn't look at Tubbo at all just going to Tommy, eyes going soft and a little worried for his little right now.

"Hey bubba, I'm here" he said softly to the trembling boy, crouching to his side and carefully cradled the little.

"D-dee?" He look at his caregiver with wide eyes, tears streaming down and quivering mouth. This broke the heart of his caregiver.

"Yes, it's me bubba... How old are you my little one?" He ask softly the little in his arms ignoring the shocked expression of the onlookers on them. He needed to be there to take care his little.

"What's going on?"

Tommy lift his two fingers then three then two. His caregiver only look shocked for a second then give him a soft smile.

"You're really small little, I have a really small little here, the best one!" he playfully said and that made his little giggle at this. "U-huh, 'm da bes'" Tommy happily said, smiling brightly and that just made his caregiver cooed at him.

Suddenly he yawn a little, he tried to hide it but in the eyes of his observant caregiver caught this and just ask him softly.

"Feeling sleepy bubba?" He drowsily look at his caregiver and tried to fight his sleepiness. "N-no, n't sleepy" his word going to slurred one as he yawn again.

This amused his caregiver, usually Tommy when he's in little space he's a very hyper little and just sleep when tired. He's only like this when he's a little uncomfortable. They're outside and a lot of people watching who wouldn't be uncomfortable at that.

He shakes his head and sigh. Thinking some ways to make Tommy go to sleep and a light bulb appear.

"How about this, I will give you Henry and sing you a lullaby?" He suggests to the sleepy one. This makes Tommy perk his eyes up to him when he mentioned Henry, the plushy he loved so much other than his disc, and the lullaby.

Tommy nod this made his caregiver smile. He give the plushy to the child who's latching to it immediately and pulled out a bottle and gave him this then change their position to a comfortable one.

Remember me....

He starts and that made the onlookers shocked again, they didn't know that he could sing and be this. Nope not at all. The blown up crater being forgotten as they're more focused on the two.

Though I have to say goodbye

Remember me

Don't let it make you cry

For even when I'm far away I'll hold you in my arms

I sing a secret a song for you each night we are apart.

Tommy yawned as he hugged his plushy tighter and made himself more comfortable. He blink a couple times, then peacefully slumbering to a nice sleep on his caregivers protective arms.

Remember me

Though I have to travel far

Remember me

Each time you hear a sad guitar

Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be

Until you're in my arms again

Remember.... Me...

He finished, he looked at the one sleeping peacefully in his arms. He had to change him to his fluffy onesie when they got to the base. He can't simply just strip the boy here and change him that would make him look like a rapist, he's already been labelled as the tyrant and villain, he didn't want that nope.

"Sleep well Tommy"

"What just happened?" Someone on the back blurted out followed by a bunch of nod.

"Huh- oh I forgot that all of you are still there" He really did, he's more focused on making Tommy comfortable that he forgot that there's people watching them.

"Wha- how- when-"

This just made him chuckled, the look of the people that had on their face was hilarious. They can't ask for a question, just making a cut ones.

They didn't know what to say, all of their question are stuck in their throat. They looked at the two supposedly enemy.

"Dream.... Please we want answers"

"Not here, I will tommorow..."

"Fine"

----

Fluff is what I need to fuel my serotonin.

This is my first time writing like this one, please tell me if I have something to change or there's an error. I don't want to offend someone so please if there's an error here, point it out and I will change it immediately.