My brothers now so kindly f*ck off

A/N: your author here doesn't know how to deal with a person with panic attack before so it might be inaccurate since i don't have any knowledge on how to help them to calm down.

:)

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1980 ]

----

Manberg and Pogtopia

The people got yet another arguments, either from the collateral damages that had happen to their personal problem.

They never seem to wonder how it would affect all of the teens all around them. How it would get them to another war.

This is why Dream announced that the SMP will go neutral, he didn't help any sides at all just watching it all fought and fought until it resolved into another arguments.

But his friends have another idea, George became one of the cabinet of Manberg, Sapnap is going out with Karl and Quackity.

He on the other hand, never did anything other than watching them. He never wanted to fight a war on anyone, it's true, he's gotten sick of fighting everyday, fighting children that's been brought to the war.

Now he's watching as each sides exchange vulgar and curse words to each other. He accidentally heard them argue when he went to take a small nap in the woods. Muttering something under his breath and about to go off to another location to take a nap when something caught his eyes.

_______

Ranboo feel his panic going up, as the sound from the fighting got louder. He was getting more and more uncomfortable here, he needs to get out and go to his panic room. Tubbo and Tommy noticed this, quickly going to their friend's side, trying to calm him down but nothing seems to work.

Purpled standing awkwardly at his spot, not doing anything, afraid that they might be mad at him. Lowering his head down, eyes watching to where all the exit is and see the three teens with same age as him, trying to calm the taller one.

He ask himself to wether go to their side and help the taller one to calm down or not? Choosing the former one, quietly making his way to the trio.

"C-can I he-help?" He says in a soft tone, not wanting to startle the taller one and he doesn't know what to do.

The blonde one look up and glare at him, it made him flinched but the brunette wack him gently and turn to him with a small smile then giving a nod in approval.

Now slowly and making sure that they know what he's doing. Try to pull the taller into an awkward hug to give him some grounding. It work slightly as Ranboo's eyes got steady but not his breathing.

This goes for another minute until a crunch from behind. They quickly turn around, it made Ranboo flinch that it goes to a blown panic attack. Purpled and Tubbo panic as well on how to help but got nothing. The arguments didn't help either that it got them to a little panic attack.

Tommy eyes widen when he saw a familiar mask looking at him, growling underneath his breath as a warning in trying to make Dream go away but he never did, instead he slowly got closer.