A Smiley Broken Dream

:)

[ Word count : 3584 ]

Enjoy!

_______

Requested by : coolwolvesjazz

Ships - N/A

Prompt :

------

At the early time, there was a beautiful land, it was a huge paradise called Dream Smp

It was owned by a man name Dream, hence the name of the land. A young cheerful, cocky yet caring nice teen. Three of his friends explored it when they found it.

Building the first structure, the community house. Time passed and more people were invited to live with them. It was a peaceful community they had created, until a young blond boy came and cause trouble left and right, the owner first banish him temporarily to make him learn a lesson, but he didn't. Inviting more people in and not too long after a new country rose.

L'manberg. A war broken out, the leader and his friends tries to take their land back while the people in the country fought back for their independence. It lasted long for it to stop and many casualties happen, Tommy the young blond gave his most priced possession to stop the war and it did. They earned their independence right after, but the leader said something uncharacteristic.

"You've got your independence but mark my words this won't be a free country" After that, they left to leave the new formed country to celebrate. He leave them and peace were restored.

Until.....

The L'manberg was blown through smithereens, literally down the bedrock. All of them watch as Dream dance on his obsidian road while raining TNT down the already blown up country.

"Dream! How could you!?" Tommy cried out. He gave up his disc to the green man not a month ago and got their independence. Dream himself even sign it so why?

"Nononono! My country! My unfinished symphony" The president of L'manberg brought down to his knees, watching as his beloved country just gone, all of it was nothing but debris by the explosion.

The green clad jump down gracefully, giggling gleefully from the destruction he did. "So did you like my present for you? I told you that this country will never be a free one right?" Cackling madly as glares being thrown to him. If look could kill, his body would be scattered in pieces on the ground.