Field of Dandelions

+-+

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1603 }

------

Requested by : ReynaraFlower

I know that I said few days but I had nothing to do Soo...

Here you go! Hope you like it.
------

Two people outside, far away from all of the conflicts. Walking side by side they just enjoy the peace and  the serenity of each places they go. Their friendship grew as the wars rage on, keeping it a secret for a long time wasn't that bad.

They are now walking, one just keep talking all of the thing he sees amazing as the other just listen. He's talking about flowers, bees, trees, animals and even structures, the other men just listen, not complaining about it, he loved how they talk something other than wars, he loved how they have a free time for themselves, he loved how the cute freckles of the other, his eyes that shines in mischief and happiness, how they showed freely the adorable side of them, how they said his name.

They've been walking for minutes and stop as they reach their favorite spot. A field full of flowers and animals. He look at the shorter who beamed a smile and look at him with so much adorableness that he tried to hide his blushing.

"Wilbur come on!" The other excitedly called the said male, running to the field as Wilbur chuckled at his cuteness.

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game

"Wait for me!" He shouted fondly as he chased the smaller male.

But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

He's smiling softly as he saw them picking some flowers up and start braiding them into a beautiful flower crown. Some birds flew to them, bees buzzing softly as they around the male, sun shinning giving Wilbur the perfect angle he sees, making them look Ethereal under the sunlight.

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

Wilbur shouldn't feel this ways but can't help if the smaller was with him, thinking about what's the future will be. They were supposed to be enemies but he can't help to fall in love with them. He was brought to reality as he felt someone put something gently on top of his head. He look as his brown chocolate eyes meet with a pair of emerald green eyes, who giggle at him cutely at he felt it was a flower crown like the one they've been working on.

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

Wilbur just smile at the green eyed male as they run to the field, him chasing them. He caught him as they fell to the field softly, they laugh and talk a few things, his heart beat under his chest as he look at the adorable face besides him with a bonus of the smile.

Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

He wished he could confess his feelings to him, telling him that he loved him for all eternity but he knows he can't, the war is still going, he doesn't know if the they felt the same too. So now he would just kept it all to him until he knows that everything is okay.