The day Dream got kidnapped ( Still on Hiatus )

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 579 ]

[ Chapter edit: 10/18/22 ]

-----

*Rrrriiiiinnngg
Rrrriiiiinnngg....!!*

Each one of the inhabitants stopped as rings from a phone/communicator has echoed throughout the land with no one to know where the sound originate.

“Who the heck is calling us?” Tubbo question, breaking out of his stupor and focus in giving his child their meals as his hand stopped mid air and Micheal still keeping his mouth open, waiting for his food to be served.

“Sorry Mich” Apologizing to his child, he continued his action.

* Rrrriiiiinnngg
Rrrriiiiinnngg!!*

“Anyone know how to answer this call?!” shouted someone from the distance.

“You answer it, it's my day off, so fuck off!”

“You fuck off”

< We have kidnapped your Admin- >

‘Huh?’

< “Nope, I am not!” >

“Dream? That's his voice right?” Bad question, turning to the diamond shifter beside him.

“Mmmhm” Skeppy hums in reply, he can't speak in his chibi diamond form so he just hummed his answers.

“So I'm not just hearing things, good to know” Bad heaved a sigh, he thought he just hallucinated that he heard Dream's voice.

One can't trust the cookie that a drug dealer would give to you but bad is well... Bad, he will accept this and of course ate them because he is good even though his name contradicts his personality.

< Shut up or I'll blow your brain out!- I thought you taped his mouth!

I did!

“I'm scared, completely afraid in what will happen to me 😐” >

“....”

The inhabitants of the DreamSMP stayed quiet with the ‘Like, am I supposed to care because...’ face.

“Really?” Sapnap groaned out, he was taking a nap before that annoying ringing of phone came out of nowhere and disturbed his precious nap time. This big oak tree he was napping on were giving him the best shade, his fire crackling lightly and dancing lazily on his skin and hair.

Of course, his friend is still in deep sleep, like he's on coma. How he wished he had that kind of power, to sleep whenever or wherever you want.

< As I said, we have your admin. If you don't comply to our request, let's just say... he's silenced >

..
....
......
....
..

< ... Didn't you hear what I just said!? I have! Your. Admin. Here, with his life in my hands! >

“ehhh-” Foolish made this awkward face, facing the sky even if he looked like a lunatic but it's fine because there's no source to where that phone was so this is normal.

Nikki chuckled, facing the sky like Foolish, before smiling softly. “Oh honey, you clearly don't know how this Smp works” She said sweetly, smiling one last time to whoever is out there interrupting her baking time will feel her wrath if there's a speck of blackened color in her cookie.

“It's not how you all have Dream, it's the other way around” Puffy laugh, smiling widely at the joke the caller had shared with the world.

< What?

“Hahaha, I told you so~”

Shut his mouth, sew it or whatever just shut him up!

“Oh, looks like someone's mad...”

Shut.

“Go cry about it bitch”

Arrggghh!! >

Wilbur cackled at this, sitting on top of the wall, with Fundy and Tommy in his side, taking a time off today before doing some shit show tomorrow.

“He's at it again!”

And in the end, the kidnapper had developed aneurysm because of the high blood that they gain from a walking menace, headache giver admin that they thought it was easy to kidnap so that they could conquer this Smp.

-----

A/N : I will post this to say that I am not abandoning this book. Also to announce that I'm still alive and kicking but this is still on hiatus till I can find the time to write.

Exam's on its way to torture the students. Mine's on 26 this month.

May you all pass your exam, even if none got perfect but the score is still passable to get a high grades.

My poor brain will need more coffee and chocolate to power through this.

God help this mortal...

😖
🙏