Innocent

;-;

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 3028 }

This made me lose almost all my braincell writing this one and it's a crack fic.

-----

The people of SMP are now at the neutral land and still wary even though they're rules that no one will do violence on the neutral land or you'll be kicked out.

Much like the Prime Church and Community house, but let's cross the Community house in the list cause it got blown up by no one knows who did it.

They even let Dream get out of prison cause there's nothing to do and it's been months since the man saw the sun or the outside world. They let him roam across the SMP and every one of them had this compass to track him down when he try to escape.

All of them are just chatting with each other, nothing bad happened just play fighting and hell even Technoblade came with no armor in him. Don't let this confused you when you know him very well, you will know that he had this armor and some weapons with gapples on his inventory. Ghostbur became Wilbur as he was revive in six months after Dream was in prison and Glatt was revive with him.

But there's a certain member that had been thinking a lot lately and can't get the answer so he marched to the neutral land and go to Bbh cause clearly he know this right?

Well it's possible but he's too frustrated from all of this thinking and can't have a single answer.

When it feels like days of walking but honestly it's just a few minutes. He quickly find bad and saw him with Skeppy, hanging out and having fun. He doesn't want to interrupt their fun but his mind needs answers.

He quickly run to the duo.

"Hey Bad!"

He shouted and the demon hybrid turn to him and smiled.

"Hello Dream"

Bad response to the other, he got this confusion on him why Dream look at him with a beaming smile as his mask was slightly above his nose.

As Dream finally infront of the Demon, he go greet the diamond boy besides them who greets him back and walked towards the other people so they could have their privacy.

"Can I ask you something? It's been bothering me since... I don't know but I can't find a answer"

Dream started with some frustration evident on his voice.

"Sure what is it?" Bad's sweet voice rang to his ears and with a little confusion too cause this man wasn't the one who's asking questions it's the other way around but it got uno reverse card and he's the one asking questions.

"Well.... There's a meme that's been going around and I dunno what it means..... So I'm asking you if you know what does the crafting table meme stands for" Dream ask genuinely confused and pouting a little. Tilting his head to the side ways like a little kid would do when asking what the new thing they see.

This confused Bad too cause when he asked Skeppy he wouldn't tell him the answer.

"I don't know that too cause when I asked Geppy about that he just said to forget about or something"

"Aww man, I thought I can get the answer.." Now he's really frustrated. He wants to know the answer but can't.

"How about we ask George and Sapnap maybe they know?"