Time of the month

A/N: I'm having the red tides of the month and want to write a Oneshot that will relate to my situation. This is a fluff one.

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1357 ]

----

Eret and Nikki were just looking around the majesty's castle and it has been a while since they've hang out too. So after the war had died out a little, it gives Nikki to go to her friend and just be lazy.

"Your garden's really blooming this year Eret. Each and one them are healthy as ever" She caresses the pink petal of the orchid. Picking some of the flower and putting it in her basket. She heard them chuckle.

"They are. When I'm not really that important in any meetings here, which for the peace of this world and we know it won't work like they had planned. I visit and tend all this" They walk towards the trimmed edges of the bushes, watering some of the potted plants and putting the fertilizers. "It's been a while since we've done this" Humming softly as their pearly white eyes stare lovingly to their plants as they trim each edges.

"Yes, it is"

A comfortable silence fill the garden. The only sound were the sweet tune of bird's singing, bees buzzing and some animals nearby.

Suddenly Niki had a bright idea.

"Hey Eret"

"Hmmm?"

"Since we got a lot of flower now. Can we make them flower crowns?" Knowing that Eret wouldn't turn her down for such an peaceful activity they agreed to this. "Sure. On the top of the castle or the meadows?"

"The meadows"

The two of them are now heading towards the meadows when Nikki felt a small abdominal pain, she just brush it off thinking it's nothing but Eret pointed out something that made her flush in embarrassment.

"Your pants are stained with blood, it's your time of the month right?" Eret asked her. Their voice are in borderline of teasing and caring.

Nikki just cuss inside of her head, beating herself why had she forgotten about something important as this. "Yeah, do you have something I can borrow?" She can't even look at their white eyes, too embarrassed about this and at the same time not.

"I do, come let's go inside my room"

The king drag Nikki into their castle, the basket were put down at the table before going to their room and straight to their wardrobe. Nikki just standing there, not wanting to sit down on the bed even though Eret tells her too but she refused not wanting to stain the bed too. So here she was, looking around and can't help but be in awe even when had been here countless of time.

As Nikki was busy being in awe, Eret are digging through their old clothing, search some pants for their friend and once they found the perfect fit, they waltz towards the drawer and pick something the walk back to Nikki.

"Here you go" They hand the clothing towards her and usher her to the bathroom to change. They just smile at the confusion on their her face before pushing her gently to the room. "I'll be here when you're finished" The last thing they said before they plopped down to their bed and waits patiently for Nikki to come out.

Nikki just sigh and look at what Eret gave her. She find a black pants, underwear and tampons. Thanking Eret through her head that they have what she needs right now, not really questioning on why do they have this things in the first place. After she is done, opening the door and the see is Eret sleeping peacefully under the covers. She smile at this and quietly leaving the room not before leaving a not and putting the lights out.

As she left the castle, the basket are not forgotten as it swings gently at her hands. This is gonna be a long painful week and the they don't even have a clue what's going to happen if they annoy her even the slightest (except Eret), when a girl is on her period, pissing her off is the least thing you had to do cause she can make a war like a child game. With a rollercoaster of a emotion, things are about to get harder.

"THIS IS OURS!! WE HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED THIS LAND!!"

"MY FUCKING SERVER SOOT MEANS MY LAND!! YOU DIDN'T CLAIM THIS AT ALL!!!"

"THIS AIN'T YOURS BITCH BOY! YOU'RE JUST ANGSTY THAT WE TOOK THIS BEFORE YOU!"

Oh god, she can feel her headache and anger seeping in. She needs her chocolate cake and sweets now! The pain in her lower stomach didn't help her one bit. Her mood swing are about to kick in.

"NO THIS IS NO- wait did anyone feel that?"

"what are you on now Dream"

"Nononono, it feels like something's bad is gonna happen"

"Now that you said it... I think so too"

"My instincts are telling me run fast as I could and bring some chocolates back" Dream muttered, he quickly look around to see what's the problem and when see a figure not too far away from them with some dark clouds looming over them. He knew he really need to trust his instincts now. "Well shit- chocolate here I go!" Then he zoom towards the unknown location leaving everyone dumbfounded on why he do that.

"What happened?"

"How are we supposed to know? That bitch boy there just zoom his way to the unknown"

"What could've made him do that tho?"

As all of them broke into an chatting they didn't notice that someone's creeping closer towards them. Until.

"Oh hello Nikki" Ranboo greets the girl, not even noticing on the dark expressions painted on her face.

"Hello Ranboo" She puts on a fake smile, it's making her cheeks hurt. She wants to kill someone so badly and at the same time eat chocolates but no, she find them having an arguments again. "I hope I'm not intruding something important"

"You are not Nikki and are you okay?" Fundy ask her, he can feel something sinister is coming out of her but he doesn't know what. "You seem not in your cheery self now" Sniffing the air, a small metallic scent came into his nose and a little bit of fish? He track the smell from where it's coming from and it's from Nikki. "Why does your scent change?"

"Isn't it rude to ask a lady like that?" Her eyes is twitching from annoyance. Hands really fidgeting to throw the basket and get her sword out. Silence filled the air, the dark clouds looked over them all and it only got darker as Nikki stare at them with that overly innocent smile. The air became thick that it caused their breathing harder than before. "Hey Fundy~ I'm asking you a question?" Her sweet tone didn't help them at all, it only cause them to have cold sweat trickling their backs and faces.

"U-uh-" Fundy was about to talk when a someone interrupt him.

"Hey Nikki" A calm voice called out and it only belongs to Dream. His hands are on his back, it looks like he's hiding something.

She look at him, leaving the other's to breath. "Yes Dream?"

Dream reached out towards her with open palm that have something wrapped on it.

Nikki took it and quickly ripped the wrapping open, her cold eyes from before widen in suprise and happiness. "Is this really mine!" She squeal in delight when Dream nodded. "Thank you!" She run and hug the man tightly before hoping happily towards her bakery. Huge smile on her face as she greets everyone that she passed by.

The others just blink at what they saw and gave Dream the 'what did you do?' look. He just chuckle at this and answer nonchalantly.

"It's time of the month for her"

Some "oohhh~" with recognition but some just cock their head sidewards with confusion. He sigh and gave a brief explanation.

"Red tides, means period for women. I know them cause of my little sister and it can cause them mood swings like what happened earlier"

They let their brain absorb this and by the time it sinks in, Dream's gone already.

"YOU BITCH!! COME BACK HERE!! COWARD!"

-----

A/N: I'm in a crack/good mood today!

How's yours?