Wait What?

ו×

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1200 }

------

Its been 6 months since they imprison him, they all thought it would make him realize what he did but it only made it more worse.

Now that he's in the empty black box, he's only staying in one place, not moving a limbs just staying there, flinching every now and then, trembling violently. The Pandora's warden saw this but shrugging it off thinking that it was only an act to manipulate Sam's mind again. But it's not, everytime Sam would come and go to his cell, he'll only flinch and curl more to the corner he's in. Only eating when he's sure that the warden wasn't in the perimeter or not on his sight at all, but not eating them all. This got Sam a little worried for the prisoner.

Sam tried to talk to him but he just flinched at the corner, curling further like trying to himself smaller, eyes only looking downwards. He tried to gave him food but he doesn't eat them, potatoes piling at the corner, rotting away and creating a foul odor from how many months it's been. He tried to accompany him but he only got denied by the prisoner, he tried again but got the same result as before.

So now he just leave him be, thinking it would make him a little better than before. Making the food delivery into a mechanical ones, giving him books to draw or write and he informed that no one was allowed to visit anymore, it's not like they even visited him in the first place.

Sam was away for about a whole month, leaving his trusty AI robot "Sam Nook" to guard the place, while he tried to find something that could help Dream, searching from village to village, asking some medic or cleric along the way and he got the same answers, this scared Sam, he couldn't have been- he's not right?

If he is, then fuck the rules, he will get Dream out there one way or another. He will blow that country to smithereens if he had too. Rules be damned, everyone did worse thing too, so why does only Dream deserve to rot in prison when everyone did some things too?

He got back for another month and didn't like what he saw...

It's been 8 months now and it only made Dream's condition worsen, the Warden watch the cameras he installed months ago to monitor the prisoner and his eyes can't believe it, how does Quackity got in there, he specifically told them that no visitors allowed and he's in there, torturing Dream, his Ai being with Quackity's side. Most likely being hacked or reprogrammed.

He hissed at this, his creeper side wants to blow the duck hybrid to pieces and he's not disagreeing. He marched the maze of a hallways, armed to head to toes, his pickaxe wasn't at the place where he put it, so now he would stick with his axe.

He's now at the redstone contraptions, his robot standing there not moving a single muscle, watching as the scene unfold before it's eyes, he quickly but quietly shut it down, stealthily making his way to Quackity getting angrier every second.

"Hello Quackity"

This startled the Mexican duck hybrid, he quickly turned around to see Sam behind him and he relax, chuckling a bit.

"Oh it's just you Sam, isn't this a bit early today? It's only been an hour, usually i will be in here for more than three hours" He's genuinely confused on why Sam was here, he was sure that the warden only watch or listen at the security room but he's here, weird....

"Oh seems like i have forgotten about it, can tell me how long had this been going on?" He tried to make his voice more believable if he wants to know what's going on, on his 2 months of adventure, even though he's seething with rage inside.

"Huh- are you okay Sam?" Quackity's now concern for the Warden who only look at him with dead eyes, he was intimidated  by that but he won't say it out loud, not when Dream was here. "Two months, it's been two months, the first week when Tommy got stuck here and then Dream killed him and revive him. Then how do i say this, I came here to visit the prisoner and make sure you knew this and at the first day, I tortured him with my hidden weapon and I thought you would be mad but you fucking help me, bring me the supplies and just sit there watching the whole thing while Dream scream for you" Quackity smile became more twisted, he laugh at this. Sam was feeling the opposite, he left this prison to find help but this just happened.

"Thank you and Quackity?"

He hummed at Sam, indicating that he's listening, he had his eyes to the bloody prisoner on the floor, breath ragged and almost lifeless.

"Goodnight" He heard the warden mutter, he turned around to met a punch coming to his face. "Wha-" A powerful punch paired with some small but painful explosions came crashing to his face, the pain was unbearable and after that he blacked out.

Sam look at Dream with sad eyes, he walk closer to him who only flinch and tried to run away from him, it hurts him, the prisoner he had to protect but he failed.

He crouch down and holds a bottle of regen in his hands, while muttering 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

-----

Foolish was reading an history book, The history of SMP, he was skimming to every page, face twist to amusement and thoughtful expression as he read the Disc Saga, How L'manberg got their independence, the election to the tyrant's imprisonment. He had this curious look in his face, he read to every single detail of it and noticed something...

"Wait, If Tommy gave his disc to Dream for the independence then isn't the disc supposed to be Dream's?" He ask himself, reading to the book, making sure he isn't missing a single details.

"Sapnap killed all the pets, Tommy stole things and started the battle of the lake with Dream and Techno by his side, Jschlatt won because of the combined poll with Quackity and Wilbur, Techno and Philza blow the L'manberg several times" He read to every conflict that was written on the book.

"Creating a butcher army that hunt people and execute them, putting people on hit list, killing some of them. At the first page, Dream informed them the three set of simple rules:

No killing with no reason

No stealing things

No going to the End

It was there, no one refused to this but they all broke the two rules already and almost  the third one if XD didn't stop Techno and Philza from going to the portal...." He pondered, thinking all of this alone with no answers to his every question is hard.

"If they all did all of this things, then why is Dream only the prisoner of the Vault?"

He need to ask some questions later to puffy... Maybe she can answer all of this...
-----

Damn, I feel like i should rename this book into Dream-centric one shot....