I sold my soul to the....

:/

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1644 }

------

All of the members looking at the man infront of them with hatred and disgusted, that even he's on the prison with no armor or what so ever they bring their weapons and armor with them.

He only look at them with the smiley mask that they all hate so much. It cause so much trauma to all of them, especially the teens.

"What is the pleasure that all of you visited me for the first time in three months of my imprisonment?" He called out with his almost gone voice, it suprise the lookers but didn't care about it.

"We just want to ask something" the warden coldly stated to the prisoner who only look at them.

"What is it?" He replied seriously. He knows that this is not something he should be joking for so he take this seriously.

"We just want to ask why'd you do it?"

This suprised him but he only chuckle that it startled the group.

"What are you laughing at!?"

This just made him chuckle a little louder than before. He smiles underneath the mask as he reach for it to move it aside, so that they can see his face.

"You all really want to know now? It's been three months and you all just think of this now?" He titled his head, ignoring the suprised looks from the others.

"....."

"Hmmm... Not suprised anymore" he just stayed at the corner of the room, dulled green eyes looking at them with no emotion. "Cause I know that none of you will believe me" closing his eyes not wanting to look at them anymore.

They all just clicked their tongue, rolling their eyes, clearly annoyed at this "Just say it already, it's not like it will be big or something"

"..... If you all want to then..." He stand up, this got them alerted.

"I sold my soul to the Dreamon-" he said and this made two of the lookers gasp and the other just raised an eyebrow.

'What!'

'I thought we got rid of him!'

Soft and panicked hush voices rang to his ears, after years of playing manhunt and being hunted, it was one of the skills he learned along the way.

He just ignore this and continue.

"Cause I thought that he would leave you all alone"

"What?" They look at him, weapons in their hands that they held tightly, ready to strike at any moment.

"And I don't want to this world to die"

"Die?" Someone muttered at the back, they all just rolled their eyes, thinking that he's being dramatic again and manipulating them to make them sympathize for him.

"Die" he replied coldly, he rakes his fingers to his hair, making him a little calm. It hurts him that they all just doesn't believe him but he's numb to it now.

"He promised me that he won't make any conflicts and I believe that of course"

"At first it work cause no wars broke out, but two beings messed with him..." He look at the Fox hybrid and Bee loving boy who cowered at his stare.