Help? What's that?

d -_- b

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 544 ]

------

A/N: This must be the shortest Oneshot that I wrote.

------

"You are a monster Dream! You are not a human!" Quackity yell at the green man infront of him that replies:

"Okay"

So casually like this always happen to him everyday and sadly it is. He can't count how many times he's been called like that and honestly he doesn't care anymore and he's grown to ignore it.

"Tch, hope you burn in hell like the devil you are" Quackity muttered loudly as he walk in different direction, fuming with anger.

"Sure I guess" Dream made a mental list on how many times a week he heard such a line thrown to him and this two lines are 8 times now.

While he's counting the scores he didn't know that there's someone behind him until they spoke to him.

"I think there's no other normal person would speak so casually after being called like that" A familiar monotone voice broke him out of his trance, he look back and saw a monarch clothing and a golden crown on top of a long pink braided hair.

"Oh hey Techno and it's not the first time they called me like that so it's normal" He shrugged it like nothing as he spoke cheerfully at the hybrid infront of him.

"Wait, wait, wait- you mean this isn't the first time?"

"Yup!"

"Jesus- How many times in a week?" He feels like regretting questioning Dream this but he must know how many times that it made him think that this is normal.

"So don't be freak, it's normal for me cause I do this bullshit like 8 times a week" Okay that concerns Techno, even him wasn't called like that many times in a week, geez no wonder it's normal for him.

"Dream I think you need help" Techno suggest to Dream. No seriously, he needed to get Dream some help soon but the replied he got shocked him to the core.

"Help? What's that?" Dream ask in a genuine confusion, he tilted his head to the side as he look at Techno like a confused puppy.

"Please tell me you're joking" Techno chuckle nervously at the man infront of him who only got confused more.

"What do you mean? I'm not joking" He innocently question him, brought his hands up to his chin as he start thinking what he means by joking around cause he isn't. "Did I tell a joke or something?"

"I-" Techno couldn't get a single sentence out of him as he look in bewilderment at Dream.

"Oh look at the time, it's noon already" Dream wave to Techno a goodbye as he walk away from the hybrid. "Bye Techno"

Techno broke from his trance and wave his hand a shouted a goodbye to his rival. "Bye Dream!" He watch as the figure got smaller and smaller until there's nothing left.

He put on a scowl as he recall what just happen.

' Dehumanization ' He thought angrily when he saw the genuine reaction of confusion in Dream's. ' And now they asked why we are like this when they're the one that made us like this '

"Dream...."

He look up to sky with an unreadable expression.

"Can someone save him before he goes even deeper to the depths where it's impossible for him to get out."

-------

A/N: I got this one shot from a gachatuber, I don't remember the name of the channel, I got inspired and decided to write it here.

Edit : I found the channel, the name is Clan Nerd2.