What did I told you!

A short Oneshot of Fundywastaken ship.

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 999 ]

----

Request by : None

Ship : Fundywastaken

Promt : Fundy's and Dream's wedding day but with a twist. Hehehe

--------

"Hey Sap, there's something gonna happen, I just know it" Dream anxiously fiddling his veil. He was pacing back and forth as his friend just rolled his eyes at him.

"Your being paranoid again" Sapnap put his hands on Dream's shoulder and gave his toothy smile to make Dream more calm. "There will be no such things to ever happen in your wedding, not if I'm around" Squeezing Dream's shoulder gently to gave the wedding man some reassurance.

"Thanks Pandas"

They had this little comfortable silence but the wedding is about to start and Sapnap didn't want to be late in his friends wedding.

"Now shoo, your groom is waiting for you!" Pushing Dream outside the room they are in. But Dream still hadn't stop being paranoid yet.

"Wait wait!" Turning around and face Sapnap with an hopeful eyes. "Can I bring just one weapon on me please? I'll store it in my inventory" He pleaded, moving his mask away from his face so he can give his puppy dog eyes to make it more effective.

"Dream-"

"I know! But I can't help it, just one"

Sapnap love his bestfriend like a brother, he really do but this stubbornness that he possess make him wanna throw him out to the ocean.

"I- Fine" He gives in, knowing that he will only keep bothering him if he didn't agree. "Just one" Giving his other diamond axe with a little enchantments but it will suffice Dream's paranoia and besides that little cheer Dream made is enough to make him smile.

"Okay now that you got that, can we go to your wedding now?"

"Oh right, Fundy!"

And then the green blob zooming, speeding his way to the church, leaving Sapnap behind who chuckle and chase after the green blob.

-------

"Where are they!?" Wilbur said impatiently, pacing back and forth with his priest outfit. Looking at his son, Fundy standing there still. Not moving an inch and staring at the big entrance of the church they are in.

"Fundy" Putting a hand on Fundy's shoulder made the trick to break him out of trance. Eyes blinking curiously then turning around to see his dad smiling softly at him. "Dad?"

"He's not gonna leave you okay, he's just late after all Sapnap's with him"

"Hehe, yeah" He know that Sapnap and Dream has this bond, a brotherly bond to be exact and maybe that's what made them late, Sapnap's reassuring Dream this time just like his Dad did. "Thanks"