Snapped

-_-

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1202 }

-----

"Quit your bullshit Dream, we all know you live a good life and decide to be a bitch" That's the last straw, he felt inside of him that something snapped, a fragile thread of hope and humanity snapped.

"I lived a good life" He laughed at this, a broken laugh escaped his quivering lips, looking at them with a crazy but teary eyes. "That's the craziest bullshit I have ever heard! you think that it's a good life to see your family died right in front of your eyes!" He gasp and took a deep breath before continuing. "Experiencing death only to be healed to full health to experience it again! Friends and Family accused and made you an scapegoat, no one even ask how are you Dream? Are you alright? Instead, what happened to you? What are you doing this? You all think I still lived a good life like you all have?" He can't control his emotions anymore, it all swirled up into a big tsunami that crashes down into him, drowning him to the point that no one can save him.

"You all don't know how it felt that your mom died because of an accusation, Dad died because of framing and worst of all a little sister at the age of 5 got kidnapped and raped for days, no one can find her and after a week of searching you can see a body full of scars littering...." Their mouth flew open, agape at the information. They can't form any words at this point, just watching as the Admin snapped right in front of the all.

"I got kidnapped and tortured, experimented and harassed at the age of 8 in 10 years, just escaped to heal with the help of two strangers, creating a world with no conflicts...." He sobbed, broken cries escaped his lips as he tremble at his spot. "All scars healed for the past years but not the mental ones, then you all started to build a country out of drugs, I tried to stop it but got the title of tyrant, monster and villain for trying to save my world from conflict and corruption"

"Still think that I live a good life? A happy childhood and loving family that you all have?" He ask them, his eyes are now dark green almost black, monotone voice that beat Techno's and Eret's when they are talking seriously. "I gave you all the villain you want, so why aren't you all happy with this?" He titled his head to the side, waiting for an answer but got none.

"You all forgave Wilbur, excused Tommy's crimes cause he's a child and Techno's blowing up the country with me.... Guess until now....

Family I prayed to have is truly never meant to be huh?"

After that he disappear into the forest never coming back.

They all stared at the forest, not knowing what to say after that sudden outburst.

Until a monotone voice from behind said...
"You all realized that he's gonna snap one day.... Right?"  They flinched at this, turning around and see a certain anarchist looking at them with a deadpan but filled with hatred.

"And that day is today, you all made him into the person he is, now you want him to go back?" He ask them in disbelief, eyeing them with hatred and a knowing look that it made them cower from it. "Are you all really his friends, family? Cause you all sure don't look like one..." He scoff, the voices in his head shouting, demanding blood and chaos and he's up for it, no denying but he had to be with his friends side now. Comforting him and staying with him in the first place.

He never wait for them answer, following where the blonde could've gone too, trailing his scent. Being a hybrid is really making this easy right now and in the matter if seconds, he realize that the scent is leading him to his house and that made broke a little but fond smile.

He walk over the door of his cabin, opening it gently and found his polar bear -Steve- just chillin' there, near the fire. He pet his soft pearly white fur and search the house for the green man.

He's about to search the house until he heard a shuffling upstairs, he head upstairs and open the door that lead to his bedroom. He fondly shook his head when he see a bunch of blanket covering a man under it, bundling him like a kid. Carefully going to the side of the bed, shaking gently the man gently.

"Hey Dream"

"Techno?"

"Yeah it's me, can I lay here?"

"...."

Dream didn't say any word just scooted away to make a space for the hybrid, not leaving the blankets above him. A few seconds he felt the side of the bed dipped, meaning that Techno laid there, he let his head out of the bundle and see the hybrid looking at him.

"How can you be scary and cute at the same time?" Techno says as he look at the green blob man, peeking his head out of the bundle of blankets.

"Hmmm?" Dream just tilted his head to the side, face going morph into a confused one.

"Nevermind that.... Just how though?" He whispers the last line, looking away from the man underneath the bundle of blanket.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, it's just the voices nagging me about something" He tried to excuse himself but the return are the headaches he got from the chat.

.... Really? You just use us to make that excuse?

EEEEEEEEEEE

Using us as a excuse but it's true... How is he so cute?

Cute blob man bundle up in your blankets

BLOOD

LLLLLLLL

My multishiper self is quacking here

Kinda cringe Ngl

Dream's sleepy mind is affecting him right now, looking at the man with slightly unfocused eyes. Dropping slightly from time to time but he pushed it away as he blink rapidly to get it out of his mind.

"Mmmm.... Okaaaaayy" he slurred, muffled yawn coming from his mouth as he nuzzle the warm blanket above him.

Techno let out a small smile unconsciously, looking at the sleepy man nuzzling his blanket, not knowing he wrapped his arms around the green man to go cuddle him. He only realize when he felt someone scooted to him and clutching his shirt then nuzzling him.

He felt his cheeks heat up when he saw Dream cuddling him and letting out a small snores as he slept peacefully in his arms. The chat start to spam or going crazy but he ignored them, letting out a small quiet chuckle then spooning the other and slowly drifting to a peaceful sleep.

But that doesn't mean the chat will sleep too....

Now this is cute...

My cold heart just melted from this-

I didn't know that I can still feel after I watch this...

Cute!

Help me! I'm drowning from the fluff

Nah, I'll just watch you drown there and enjoy your suffering darling-

...

Uh-

What?

...

That's kinda gay

Tubbo whispers to you: DEFFO FLIRTING

Kinky

What-

I-

👁️👄👁️

👁️👄👁️

The heck happened here?

------

A/N : Flangst....