Never Again

> If y'all can see the picture up there (^) then it's one of the reasons why I'm not posting <

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1143 }

-----

A/B/O AU but different

-----

They observed the interaction of the two Wastaken siblings as one was only got bruises but still it didn't make the other calm down.

"Dream, for the last time I'm fine! It's just a scratch, not even bleeding" The younger complains as the older, Dream, still not believing it even when it was literally shown right infront of his face. "See!"

Dream despite the mask, one can tell that he's giving his younger sister a deadpan look. "Uh-huh and a bruise is a bruise, no matter what shape and form it took"

That made the younger one groan as loud as possible. To show her displeasure at this. She doesn't like being treated like a glass. Nope, not at all. She's a mother fucking Alpha, no one can tell her otherwise, not even her secondary gender being an omega.

"Shush it, I know you don't like me treating you like this but can you blame me for worrying?"

The soft voice of his brother reached her ears and it made her flinched a second, looking away from that doted eyes of a mask and let out a small whimper in response that was instantly answer with a soothing croon from her brother.

No she can't blame him, not after what happened. So she just huffed, hiding the small flicker of fear inside of her gut. "Nope but what about my training! I need to practice till I can beat your ass!"

Dream let out his deflating balloon with a wheezing kettle like laugh.

"Hah! Then get ready to get you ass beaten till you can get to my level noob" He teased Drista, slightly moving his mask just above his lips so she can see his smirk that happen to manage to irk her.

They still can't manage but be awe at this, it's like a personality switch from Dream. When he's with them, his an absolute menace and a "villain" of their story and when he's with his sister it's like every thought they had of him suddenly changed.

Yet everyone at the SMP knows this, not a single soul couldn't have known how protective the older is to his younger sibling. Yes everyone knows this but no one knows why.

Even if someone did know it's only a handful of people, which you can count with your fingers on one hand. The one who knows made sure to never tell a single soul about it, not even a whisper or leaving a clue.

It's where they all had seen the face of Dream for the first time and...

Never again. They all thought as the memories of when it all happened came back.

[ Flashback ]

Dream and Sam are walking side by side that day, at the center for where all portals from each servers are held. They're throwing redstone ideas for their next project. Didn't even meant to accidentally made a turn that made them a little lost.

As they were about to find their way out, a muffled scream reached their ears. Faints scents of distress that made their instincts go off.

Omega. Their mind supplies.

The Alpha part of them demand to find the stressed omega and who hurt them.