It's my child now

= - =

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 538 ]

--------

Dream and Techno walking into the woods, just two of them with no one besides the moon above shines it's light as if it's like their dating-

I can't lie, they're dating. All of the SMP knows this and gives them all their support.

The SBI gave Dream a little shovel talk but not as extreme with Techno when Puffy, Tubbo, Lani and Drista threatened him with forks and nukes.

Safe to say that a couple of children cause The Blood God to be scared.

Wilbur and his Nation are still intact and not blown up like the canon one, so you all can tell that I'm ignoring that one. People live in harmony, except if the bench trios cause trouble that includes messing around with no Ill intention, like grieving or something like that.

Go back to the couple...

As they're peacefully having their own little date, a loud wailing caught their ears and Dream being a curious being he is quickly bolted to the sound and Techno can't help but sigh and go after his lover.

After a few seconds of trailing his lover, he found him crouching in one of the bushes and he seems have something in his arms. He carefully walk towards Dream and find it's a baby?

It's an orphan right?

nOpE, of course it is!

Geez no need to be aggressive, I'm just asking...

Can we kill it?

BLOOD

Did someone said orphan?

Ah yes, we can't forget the voices who is now wanting to kill the child right there. Techno gripped his robe tightly as he ignore his urge to take his sword out of his inventory and thankfully Dream noticed this.

"This baby is mine now" Dream claiming the baby in his hands who's sleeping peacefully and snuggling closer to Dream. They look so cute, the baby was dressed up in a blue fox onesie with dark blond hair that covered their adorable face.

"Heh!" Techno look at his lover an 'are you sure?' look. He sigh when he receive a happy nod accompany with the puppy dog eyes that Dream learned from Ant and Nikki. Ant and Nikki really did a good job of teaching him cause how Ant used this to get away of trouble from his bf and Nikki for how she use this to trick people and be an innocent bean.

No not the eyes!!

Avert your eyes or you'll be doom!!!

I- cant it's to strong!!

Dream do your shoes need shinning!

Oh no it's already happening!!

HeLp

Techno eyes widen when that curse of an eyes was use against him, he tries to look the other way but it's to strong that his voice became more of a simp to Dream.

"Fine" He cursed himself that he can't win when that cursed of a eyes when Dream use it. But the smile that blossom on Dream's face made his heart thump in his chest, it was worth it even the voice welcome the baby.

The only downside was their date was postponed, they go back to their house.

It can be arranged for another day, cause today they find a child that Dream claimed as his now and Techno can't argue.

The end-

-------

A/N: Dream son's lore video of Connor being his son.

Can someone give me some request or something, my mind is really empty right now that I can't write the chapters 45 of Ghost Admin