Bingo!

A/N : Sorry guys for not uploading in like weeks now. I'm really busy with my modules and for the Ghost Admin part, I'm currently finishing the 3rd to the last part so it wouldn't be longer than I intended it to be.

Thank you for your time to read.

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1634 ]

-----

First person's Pov - Tommy

"Shut up!" I shouted in rage, I glare at Dream with so much hatred. "You know nothing about me!" I'm really trying to hold my self together right now. "So don't lecture me as if you know what it's like!"

"Now... Calm down"

"Then, how about it? Should I kill the most important person to you right now!?" I smile sinisterly as I start to scratch my hands with frustration cause the blank look that Dream gave me. "I can kill them with the snap of my finger right now, then maybe you'll know what it feels like to lose someone important to you"

"That's some interesting theory you got there but I'm afraid you're already too late" The green bitch had the audacity to smile at me like that, I want to yell, curse the man out to the moon and back but the words caught me off guard though.

"What do you mean by already too late?"

"Well you see, everyone you're talking about are either killed or left me" That wasn't the answer I want, but why do I feel my chest tighten at this. I'm not sympathizing this bitch right? Right!? No I'm not, a big man like me can't feel bad for this tyrant for his little sad story.

"Good for them then, they left and died with anger and regret with them cause you've turn out the person that you are right now" I gave Dream my best smug face so he can see how much I loath him, this isn't even the quarter of my hatred for this man.

I want to hear him shout in anger at him, showing how much this affect him yet the impossible happened and I just wanna deck him over and over till his dead.

"I have to say I'm agreeing with you, they left the villain that everyone hated" It only fuels my passion to kicked this man around. I can't believe what I am hearing, this bitch agreed with him - of course everyone would cause I am the biggest man out there and they should follow me - sitting there on the bed looking so pathetic to be honest.

"You really are a sad man Dream, so pathetic" I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes. I ain't gonna give this bitch some satisfaction of me getting manipulated again. "Too bad you are stuck for all eternity, no one will help you now bastard" I smirk when I see him sat there silently, not moving a muscle and it feel so fucking good that I got him.

I was about to open my mouth to continue until a eerie chuckle bounce through the obsidian walls.

"Oh tommy, tommy, tommy. You oblivious child~" He said in a sing song tone creeping the hell out of me though I only keep it inside, not gonna give him that it affected me.

"You should know that I could easily escape this place, as I am one of the designer of this place" He ran his fingers onto the cracks of the crying obsidian, looking at me with that haunting smile of his mask.

I shivered at that, my breath became frantic, as my body shook from fear. "No-no" I stared at him in disbelief, it can't be true. "Your lying! This is the most secured cell ever made by Sam!" I shouted at him, voice cracking from how much fear I had. I thought he would just say no or say he's kidding but no..